LegacyGT.com

Help Wanted - central NJ area

Effin Ponderous

Hi all, My business partner and I walked away from 15 yr corporate jobs in our industry and started our own company back in October. we are at a point now where we are looking for a full time employee. No experience or college degree necessary...only common sense is required.

We are a wholesale supplier of diamond impregnated cutting and drilling tools (nationally, but the bulk of our business is in the NY Metro market) Initially, we are looking for someone to work in the warehouse (pick /pack / label / ship). Growth from there depends on you. I have had many employees in the past who have moved inside to the phones, purchasing, and operations. Even others who have decided to go the sales route.

This is a ground up opportunity with a a quickly growing company. I believe that enjoying your job is more important than anything else, and I can pretty much guarantee that.

We are based out of Keyport, NJ...

Please PM me with any questions, we are looking to hire immediately:

For a minute there I thought something really crazy just happened but this job wouldnt work out to make that happen.

My wife lost her job yesterday (accountant) and when I saw this post for help wanted.. I was like.. "if this is for an accounting job, im gonna flip!"... but alas, physical labor and wifey dont work well together. Hey, if you need somebody to do your books and whatnot, drop me a line! haha

Good luck!

You need a change..seriously...move down to where we all are :)

+1 come on down Seb. You could use a change of pace. Stir things up a bit. No better place to be than here. Opportunity is knockin here bro.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived