LegacyGT.com

Legacy Owner in PITTSBURGH....

so i was going down liberty ave. and saw another legacy, no big deal, then i saw a crucial racing license plate cover and noticed the guy driving like a bat out of hell. needless to say i got a little excited, never seeing another modded legacy around here. so i ended up following the guy for a bit, is this anyone on here? hah

I was running around the Oakland/PA-28 area after making a wrong turn out of the medical place I had to go to for my medical surveillance testing. Yeah for the Spec B navigation or I'd probably still be there.

so i was going down liberty ave. and saw another legacy, no big deal, then i saw a crucial racing license plate cover and noticed the guy driving like a bat out of hell. needless to say i got a little excited, never seeing another modded legacy around here. so i ended up following the guy for a bit, is this anyone on here? hah

that was me. :lol: up W. Liberty, through Castle Shannon.....

i wasn't rac0ring you, BTW - i had a shitty night at work and was in a hurry to get home and crack open some beers.

There are a few "special" legacy's in this town.

Mark the first Wednesday of the month on your calender. The Pittsburgh Subaru Club meets out at the Quaker steak and lube in Robinson at 6:30pm. ~25 or so WRX's and Sti's and 3 or 4 Legacy's No SpecB's as of yet!! They are a great bunch of guys , JUNE 6 is the next meet.

Andy

Black Debaged 05 LegGT Stage II power with Bilsteins, swifts and 18" volks

interesting, i might try to stop by. i work at a pizza shop right up the road from there on stuebenville. thats where you'll see my car parked pretty much everyday all day. seeing a legacy with some work done is seeming to not be such a rare happening around here which is cool. so far seen a red one on the parkway, a blue one with a big quad tip exhaust at some apartments up there, and the silver the other day.

i got a black, most likely dirty. stage two borla/invidia....debaged....

bowser on route 51 has/had an 08 limited gt black on black leather. 5sp. sooo nice. exactly what i was originally looking for 2 years ago. although they are a bunch of jerks out there so i wouldn't reccomend them. other than that they usually have nothing. maybe an sti here or there. rarely any leg gt's

Any thoughts on a GOOD local dealer? Any experiences with Bairel (old name=Suburban Subaru) or Day Subaru?

I had good luck with Kerven up in Butler. A bit of a haul but they are good people

• 3 weeks later...

Archived