LegacyGT.com

My swan song....

NYCBRED

I would like to officially apologize for being an arrogant dick to all of the LGT.com members for the length of time that I've been an active member here.

Let it be known that my intent was never to be a dick, but rather reinvent myself....apparently things backfired and I've alienated some people.

I am here to apologize for those I've offended in the past, present and future :lol:

I will tone down my posts and retain a "low-key" personality. I am really not a bad guy once you get to know me.

Comments, both good and bad are welcome....telling me to go **** myself is also welcome....:lol: :lol: :lol:

with that said...let the games begin :)

go **** yourself

Actually, just kidding. I don't have any clue who you are. Actually, it's kind of presumptuous to think that anyone really cares that much about you to warrant its own thread, don't you think?

; )

actually I don't but thanks for asking.....a few NY members have had "issues" with my arrogance......nevermind the fact that I'm infamous in the forum world.....

I just wanted to make a simple apology for everyone local to me....btw this is a tri-state thread and seeing as how ur from MD, I can understand how u have no idea who i am :)

actually I don't but thanks for asking.....a few NY members have had "issues" with my arrogance......nevermind the fact that I'm infamous in the forum world.....

I just wanted to make a simple apology for everyone local to me....btw this is a tri-state thread and seeing as how ur from MD, I can understand how u have no idea who i am :)

Gotta love RSS feeds!

swan song is an idiom referring to a final theatrical or dramatic appearance, or any final work or accomplishment...according to wikipedia anyway.

Is this your final dramatic appearance?

swan song is an idiom referring to a final theatrical or dramatic appearance, or any final work or accomplishment...according to wikipedia anyway

anyone can post on Wikipedia...it's completely open to the public to add/delete/etc....therefore it's not a good source for information ;)

dude, 95% of the guys on here are ******* herbs. i met you, you're not a bad guy. you're the slim shady of the legacy boards, **** those guys. and fwiw a person can't change the way they are, so be yourself.

dude, 95% of the guys on here are ******* herbs. i met you, you're not a bad guy. you're the slim shady of the legacy boards, **** those guys. and fwiw a person can't change the way they are, so be yourself.

thanks homie

• 8 months later...

Archived