LegacyGT.com

Fremont Subaru?

dondon

Any feedback about or experiences with (good or bad) Fremont Ford/Mazda/Subaru? I think they are a fairly new Bay Area dealer.

I am only at the initial contact stage, but so far the "Internet guy" seems to be willing to work with me on an '08 Outback XT.

Well, all I know is about the guy in the parts dept. named Ryan.

He's a standup guy, and moved up here from SoCal where he developed Irvine Subaru's parts business into a well respected member of the aftermarket community. He's definitely an asset to have up here...so if you're located in that area, regardless of which dealership you purchase from, there's the place to get parts.

All this, and I work at a dealership in San Rafael!!

they're a whole lot better than stevens creek imho. if you could make the drive to santa cruz... go for it.. but if not... fremont isn't bad at all. i recommend doing research on what you're looking for first before you head over and start asking them questions....

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

FYI:

Good time to buy a new 07 STI this week if you are in the market for one. They had three as of last Thursday and they were asking $32000. I am sure there is some negotiation possible since they are closing their doors this weeks.

According to the person I was emailing at the dealership, they close at the end of the month (i.e., tomorrow). Anyway, as I mentioned before, this can't be a good sign for Subaru. Anyone have the inside scoop as to what happened?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived