LegacyGT.com

Moderators: We need an Official....

Suby101

Sacramento Spotted forum, alot of the people here from Sac also but all the NorCal spotted posts ive seen are pretty much from Bay area or somewhere around there, not even 1 sac spotted LGT post. So please can we have a Sac are spotted thread?

Thanks,

Anton

Btw....I dont know whether this is the right place for this post but it can moved to the right one if needed...

Hey Anton, it's not really necessary since there are so few members from Sac to Reno (yea, not NorCal, but some have posted here b/c they're nearby).

If you check out the other regional sections, all have just spotted threads covering multiple states except for North Central (specific NE-Ohio, why that's stickied I don't know), and Southeast (no stickied spotted).

-ben

Haha, sorry I didn't mean to bust your bubble.

i-Club is mostly California members, and even moreso Norcal, so that is understandable. I just don't think we have enough Sac-town Legacy members to justify another sticky.

-ben

I think what they've got now is fine... I see enough "spotted's" in the sac area in the NorCal thread... Found out one guy worked at the same place I do through that thread!
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Suby 101....you're in roseville! So am I

Yay Beermanns! Uh, I mean, Yay Roseville ;)

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Archived