LegacyGT.com

AUTOX on satuday 5/26 at E-town!!

whitetiger

I wont be at this one, but im gonna try real hard to get to another. +1 on the bandana :lol::lol:

I think they recommend doing fluids the morning before, depends how many times and how hard you run. I wouldnt run on motor oil thats past your normal changing point. Check your coolant, brake, and power steering fluid levels, as well transmission. Definitley the tire pressure is important. Other than that, get your golf clubs out of the trunk and the spare and anything else you got in there !!

Sorry jOE...MEDICAL PROBLEMS FROM BEING AN OLD MAN. WONT MAK THIS ONE

I got R-comps this year. Though im racing in ESP, im trying to guage myself with the SM cars. If i do consistantly well agains t them, then i will so some suspension mods that class me out of esp and then the real competition begins.

Guest Gitster
Sorry jOE...MEDICAL PROBLEMS FROM BEING AN OLD MAN. WONT MAK THIS ONE

Whaaaaa, why did you quote me?? Im 24 ?? Nice drunk typing btw. :lol:

ok if you havent been to the autox link in my signature please read

ATTN: ALL NNJR DRIVERS

1. When you check in for Registration and sign the waiver, you will receive a wristband with your class and number written on it.

2. You then take your wristband to the worker chief where they will write your assignment on the wristband.

3. Now you may put on your wristband and proceed to tech when you car is ready for it. You must show the tech crew this wristband to verify your class and number. Have your number and class on your car when going to tech, if not we will have glass chalk to do it for you.

4. If you do not have a wristband at tech, you will be sent away.

Time Schedule

• Gates open 7:00 AM
  • Registration open 8:15 am - Closes 9:30 am
  • Tech open 8:30 am - 9:30 am
  • Course walk closed 9:30 am
  • Driver meeting 9:40 am
  • First car off 10:00 am
  • To Enter the Site, goto GATE 4, NOT Gate 3, This is the Airport entrance
  • Pre-Registration is not required but recommended. You may still register on site. Registration Closes 9:30am!!

• $30 for SCCA members competitor must have SCCA membership card present and $40 for non SCCA members.

Hmm, since I've never done this before, should I register in N or DS? I was going to do DS but I noticed the novice class in the list.. and dunno. I guess just by asking this I should do novice, but <shrug>

Thanks for eveyone who came. Here are some pictures.

http://www.steguisfoto.com/albums/Motorsports/NNJR-Autox-5-26-2007/IMG_0173_Fixed.jpg

http://www.steguisfoto.com/albums/Motorsports/NNJR-Autox-5-26-2007/IMG_0844_Fixed.jpg

http://www.steguisfoto.com/albums/Motorsports/NNJR-Autox-5-26-2007/IMG_0846_Fixed.jpg

Archived