will you go to this event?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. will you go to this event?

• yes i will
    • no

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the food was....umm....not the reason for going. :lol: burnt frozen burgers, hot dogs, lemonade or instant ice tea, and...chicken. Yeah....umm....at least the people were nice. :lol:

Yeah, the food was ok. What was cool was they had the new models there. They also had an R1 and an R2 as well as ICY/Phoenix's LGT wagon and Jule Stepan and the ESX team there. SOA even broke out their 22B and brought it to the show. I even had the chance to pick Garrick Goh's brain for a bit.

The warehouse tour was cool too. Stacks of WRX 5 speed trans' as far as the eye could see. You should have seen the WRX owners there twitching and itching for a moment to have a parts grab.:lol:

And they had cool giveaways. As small as SOA is, it is cool to see them come out and meet their fans like this. Remember, up until 2002, SOA never really dealt with the performance crowd.

the food was....umm....not the reason for going. :lol: burnt frozen burgers, hot dogs, lemonade or instant ice tea, and...chicken. Yeah....umm....at least the people were nice. :lol:

it was better than nothing

did you see any of these?

:mad::redface::icon_neut:icon_sad::icon_evil:icon_surp:icon_eek::icon_redf:icon_mad::icon_cry::jedi:

it was "plain" conversation.

i have a horrible luck when i recommend a restaurant.

it seems to be decent when i go but when others go they seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

100 cars but 40 will show, just like last year. ridinlow = Garrick from SOA on this board - he posted last minute to try and boost attendance last year

fvck SOA & fvck this stupid shit
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Apologies to Red Beast, I edited my post.

I'm in a crappy mood & this sounds like one of the dumbest ways to spend a day honestly. To each his own. I'm unsubscribing

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Apologies to Red Beast, I edited my post.

I'm in a crappy mood & this sounds like one of the dumbest ways to spend a day honestly. To each his own. I'm unsubscribing

so standing out in the sun for 4 hours at the palisades mall is better? :confused:

with the soa meet you get to go on a nice ride, get free food, see different cars, look through the warehouse, and look over the new models.

and remember the workers give up a weekend day to put this on.

I'm not one for crowds but I had a good time last year. Made some good contacts as well ;)

I don't think it will happen. Just my gut instinct.

They are afraid of furious wagon owners who will come and beat them.

;)

there was another kid there that day that tried to detail his father's car with a rock. :eek:

Yeah... that was my car and my kid. Covered up the scratches nicely with a B4 badge.:icon_wink

If your girlfriend hadn't caught him when she did, it coulda been ugly.

My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

Archived