LegacyGT.com

JDM Bumper

Jedi Pimp

You are right that someone brought over a Spec. B bumper, but what they didn't import was the JDM bumper beam. No one on this forum has tried a swap yet. Hopefully someone can do one in the near future. Moving to exteriors section.
-ben

I am doing my best to get one to a customer with all the parts - just having difficulties on this side getting all those said parts pried loose from a dealer. :( Still, we are almost there. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url] [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

It wasn't cheap - it was around the $700+ range for the painted bumper, bumper beam, foam padding and other parts necessary for fitment. Then shipping on top of that, which is a bit expensive because of the size. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url] [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

[quote name='axis008']Paul, this might a bit harder, but would you by any chance know how hard it would be to get and retrofit a JDM rear bumper? If not, do you know who I could contact?[/QUOTE] Well, it as about as hard to get as the front bumper - ie, we can get it all right. The price was nearly the same as for the front bumper, just to give fair warning, though I think there was not the necessity for the bumper beam. At least my memory tells me it was a bit cheaper for all the bits. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url] [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

[quote name='axis008']You are right that someone brought over a Spec. B bumper, but what they didn't import was the JDM bumper beam. No one on this forum has tried a swap yet. Hopefully someone can do one in the near future. Moving to exteriors section.[/QUOTE] I'll do it if I can get it. If Paul is the guy to go to, then he'll be getting a call from my buddy Earl in SoCal :D

Archived