LegacyGT.com

new subaru commercials

Maybe not the WRC. Their reliability record hasn't been good for the last 2 seasons.

Then use Rally America instead. They should have Pastrana in some ads.

He's in some new BF Goodrich commercials.

Another idea would be to have all the former Subaru WRC driver's champions in one commercial. Then again, most people in the US wouldn't know who anyone is, except maybe Colin Mccrae.

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

I had a thought.

Perhaps the commercial where they show the SIA Factory is to show that Subaru's are made in America. I realize that Imprezas and Foresters aren't, but the layman doesnt know that. Anyway, perhaps the idea being grab those people who want their cars built in America, cause its good for the economy, etc.

The people that bother me are the one's who are so proud that they own a Chevy or a Ford and that they are keepin it right here in America, though in reality alot of those cars are made in Mexico. But, a Japenese car like a Legacy isn't an option cause its foreign, though in reality it is American made.

Then use Rally America instead. They should have Pastrana in some ads.

He's in some new BF Goodrich commercials.

Another idea would be to have all the former Subaru WRC driver's champions in one commercial. Then again, most people in the US wouldn't know who anyone is, except maybe Colin Mccrae.

Colin who?

:rolleyes:

I think you guys are confusing environmentally "friendly" with environmentally "responsible". What they are saying is that they are making an attempt to be "responsible" about what effect their factory has on the environment not the cars. Their FACTORY produces virtually zero landfill waste and recycles almost everything.

I'm nowhere near being a tree hugger and even I get that much.

Let's kick this pig!

Well, maybe if we could actually WATCH some WRC here...

I've watched every race for this season and last season, along with Top Gear and Fifth Gear tv shows.

Environmentally responsible = Al Gore blowing hot air out of his ass.

Environmentally friendly = actually doing something and not just blowing hot air.

Having a plant that generates zero landfill waste is kind of BS. That just means the waste gets generated by the suppliers.

I saw a Legacy billboard in downtown Ocho Rios, JA. I even got a good pic of it....I'll upload it when I can find it. :lol:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/DSCF2629.jpg

Archived