LegacyGT.com

I hate it when

I'm so happy to get an end spot in a parking lot and I park nice and close to the curb so I'm far from the other car......then when I leave I forgot that I am that close to the curb and I rub my wheels on the curb....I"m an idiot.

^ +1

Some guy in a Saturn at my work parking lot fights me for the spot I've been parking in for the last 4-5 months. It's a nice end spot where the only cars next to me are at my left (no one carpools so that's more or less safe) and a car that's parallel parked to my right (which would have to actually drive into my car to touch me).

So I park nice and close to the right so that way I can get keep other cars away from me. What does the guy do? He backs in ass first but does a crappy job of it probably 2 out of every 5 days. He's over the line and the edge of his door can just reach my car. Gah, yes, I park offset to the right, but stay within the lines of the spots.

I'm so happy to get an end spot in a parking lot and I park nice and close to the curb so I'm far from the other car......then when I leave I forgot that I am that close to the curb and I rub my wheels on the curb....I"m an idiot.

that WOULD suck. luckily i never do that. *knock on wood*:)

man, this one time this guy in a pick up truck must have opened his door real hard, b/c it left a dent and some of his paint on my car.....it took all the goodness in me to not take a bat out from my trunk and beat the hell out of that truck. I know which car it was b/c the paint matches and I paid attention to who parked near me.

Archived