LegacyGT.com

Hey guys.. I decided to run my car at the track last night before I went to tuned stage2. I wanted to see the difference. Keep in mind I live in AZ so it was 92-99 degrees outside. I got my car to run a 14.5 quarter mile. It felt like it was a good run, I think the heat just killed my time so bad. I just wanted to know what you guys thought of the time. thanks guys. BTW my car is bone stock 06 legacy gt lmtd 5spd.

Well I can honestly say that if you're going stage2, this time won't mean anything because it's no longer your car ;P

14.5 sounds about right to me too, although I've only gone through the 1/4 mile thread once or twice.

car for sale. PM me!

Well I can honestly say that if you're going stage2, this time won't mean anything because it's no longer your car ;P

14.5 sounds about right to me too, although I've only gone through the 1/4 mile thread once or twice.

what do you mean its no longer your car?

what do you mean its no longer your car?

if hes doing stage 2 his car is going to be different. more power. so his time in his stock car wouldn't mean anything.

car for sale. PM me!

oh, at first i thought u meant something negative. yes i agree, stage 2 isnt even close to stock

I was so giddy and had the biggest smile on my face when I fist rode in a stage 2 car. It showed how big of a beast my car will eventually be. Shhh don't tell my girlfriend. :lol:

I have my catless downpipe and catless up pipe right now. Waiting to get mufflers in the mail and then I am going to put the up pipe on and TBE. After that it is of to the dyno to be tuned at I think 18psi. I wanted to make sure my number was somewhat accurate so that I could really tell how much of a difference it is. After stage2 comes the fmic, vf22, injectors, and a cryo2 system...then the dyno again.. :) What kind of numbers do you see on stage2? thank you again...

Archived