LegacyGT.com

Australia's Best Mid-Size Car is ... guess what? :)

[quote name='ROBMAN']Hey mycl - A little off your topic, but I'm breeze'n through your town on my way to Perth in February. Stupid question, but anything interesting to occupy my time at the Melbourne Airport during a six hour layover?[/QUOTE] Victoria Bitter gets my vote.

[quote name='mycl'][url]http://www.australiasbestcars.com.au/2004/mid_over.htm[/url] And that's just the 2.5 non-turbo. Something for the Accord Euro/TSX'ers to chew on ...[/QUOTE] That's great news! Thanks for sharing. Eat boxer burble TSXers! Ken

[quote name='Gumby']Victoria Bitter gets my vote.[/QUOTE] Nah, for a 6 hour layover go with something mindless yet tasty like Boags. A friend of mine in Wollongong has tried to convince me that Boags is bottom-shelf shite, but I could care less about his opinions. I actually like it a lot. Compared to American econo-swill, it's outstanding, especially when you're sweating your nuts off in Cairns in mid-December. Large quantities can be ingested with extraordinary ease and almost no ill effect.

NRMA is a bunch of biased corporate sucks anway. The liberty didn't win last year but won this year when the contenders are all the same, the awards are all based on the amount of corporate sponsership (ie Mazda!!!)! NRMA should have not have allowed the liberty to contend without doing the safety check and presuming 4 out of 5 stars last year.

Archived