LegacyGT.com

L7 Badge for rear?

Whats up guys...

Been snooping around and havent been able to find anywhere that sells the L7 badges to replace the star emblem on the back of our cars. I think the blue in the stock emblem throws off the color scheme of the car and was looking for an easy replacement rather than taking the stock emblem apart and painting it black (still an option, but i dig the 'HUH :icon_conf ' factor the L7 badge gives on a debadged rear to people that dont know the car)

Any links or advice post it up.

Thanks! :cool:

DAN

very nice, thanks for the link!

the shipping charges though, ridiculous!

EDIT: Actually I'm wrong, free shipping for 5-10 business days is awesome. $40 dollars for 2nd day air for 2 stickers though is still pretty nuts.

Thanks again for the link el3ment!

It stands for Legacy Turbo

What appears to be a 7 is actually supposed to be a T. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

There are couple of explanations but from my understanding it's just a L and an upside down L...

There are couple of explanations but from my understanding it's just a L and an upside down L...

But wouldn't it make sense for it to be a T though? I guess my thoughts lead me to think why Subaru would make an upside down L for a badge?

Well, apparently, after further review, there are like 3 explanations.....

(1) L with "reflection" upside down L (similiar to the JDM version of the i badge for imprezas)

(2) Then of course the (L)egacy / (T)urbo

(3) The English translation of "SUBARU" is "PLEIADES".

The "L7" means "L"egacy and the "7" is really the 7 stars of Pleiades.

very nice, thanks for the link!

the shipping charges though, ridiculous!

EDIT: Actually I'm wrong, free shipping for 5-10 business days is awesome. $40 dollars for 2nd day air for 2 stickers though is still pretty nuts.

Thanks again for the link el3ment!

welcome

• 1 month later...

Archived