LegacyGT.com

3rd Annual Orange Ball Carshow in Rockville, MD

mr_luv

1. mr_luv

2. CSTMIZR

3. AbandonHope16 (your in cause I said so )

4. hutru01

5. CRAZY KEN

6. BlackRock

I'll watch, but not participate in the show...not yet!

But I will take on anyone in 8-ball or 9-ball!

Call me "CK dah DK" in Daytona USA...& "CK dah MC Huzzler" in Billiards.

CRAZY KEN

I left about 4:30ish, hadn't seen anyone. Decent group of cars. Alot of european cars, couple of nice supras. All in all, not really impressed by the turn out and quality of cars. Some real P.O.S.'s allowed to show. I don't care if you are willing to pay the $20 or not, you are not putting your Focus ZX-2 with hubcaps in my show or your stock camry with engine parts painted neon green. :confused:

I left about 4:30ish, hadn't seen anyone. Decent group of cars. Alot of european cars, couple of nice supras. All in all, not really impressed by the turn out and quality of cars. Some real P.O.S.'s allowed to show. I don't care if you are willing to pay the $20 or not, you are not putting your Focus ZX-2 with hubcaps in my show or your stock camry with engine parts painted neon green. :confused:

That is fracken hilarious...Thank god I had to come in for work (emergency)!!!

Hey Black Rock, I may need your pull with AMS...I need to get some stuff done and tuned. How do you like your open ECU tuning? Can Mike do ProTunes? TTYL!

CRAZY KEN

That is fracken hilarious...Thank god I had to come in for work (emergency)!!!

Hey Black Rock, I may need your pull with AMS...I need to get some stuff done and tuned. How do you like your open ECU tuning? Can Mike do ProTunes? TTYL!

CRAZY KEN

Ken, pm me if you want me to talk to them. I am having a catless DP and my tune finessed in the next couple of weeks. Also doing brakes. I will talk to Corey and Mike for you if you are interested.

The focus <--- Not feeling that, not feeling that at all....:lol:

There was a nice Supra there when I was there. I was really impressed with one particular 5 series that this guy had put a new throttle body/etc into. It could have done without the M5 badging, but then again, it was probably faster than that year M5. He had nice Brembos, drilled/slotted rotors, and sweet rims. It was clean and it has playstation 2 in the front.

The euro carbon fiber crap just pisses me off though. You don't put JDMish parts on a Bimmer or a Benz. Thats called rice. I would rather see a Civic with a huge wing.

I had to work yesterday too. I got there right at 8 nothing was going on at all.

Yo T -- the Puzzle Palace had you going this weekend, too? :p I was up in NJ in the morning, and drove straight to work for the 1900-0700 shift. Sorry I missed it...

Andy :) | My Whips :redface:

I was there around 3 o'clock and I could already tell it wasn't going to be that hot. I saw a black 06 w/ debadged grill and tint in the parking lot. I brought my camera w/ high hopes :(

Archived