LegacyGT.com

First Official Oc Legacy Meet?

SUBY3

[quote name='SnoDork']Work in Irvine Right off of Bake...Let me know...i can show off my pimp AZZ Cargo Net!! I think it adds like 10+ Hp!![/QUOTE] What the hell Merv... you gonna go meet some of the other guys before I even get to see your car... where the love mang?!?!?

[quote name='SUBY3']Should I invite the Impreza guys too? BTW I got my Prodrive P1's mounted last night and they are sweet. Would Cost Mesa work out better for everyone? I will nail down a location this weekend.[/QUOTE] P1's are nice, also have them installed on a black GT wagon :D

OK it will be in irvine @ the in and out off of jamboree next to the old Ikea. Sat the 20th at 11AM. I will be taking pics of the meet. Hopefully we can get a few of you guys and gals there. I will post directions this week

[quote name='slpdxtx']What's Up Legacy drivers, Just bought my GT Friday night. I'll miss making it to the meet up today but keep postings going for future times.[/QUOTE] we have weekly meets in Northridge if you want to drive, mostly WRX's and STi's check out the thread at NASIOC.com

Archived