LegacyGT.com

Bill Kolb, Jr. offers a 2005 Legacy GTX edition

[quote name='jedimaster']The thing is, if I see a "GTx" on the road, I'm going to have to laugh at it- I mean, unless it has a turboback and ECU upgrade, it's just another turbo Legacy.[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.bkcars.com/gallery/images/100_0032_jpg.jpg[/IMG] :lol:

[quote name='jedimaster']The thing is, if I see a "GTx" on the road, I'm going to have to laugh at it- I mean, unless it has a turboback and ECU upgrade, it's just another turbo Legacy.[/QUOTE] Perhaps the "X" is for "xtra stuff" or something. :lol: Subaru called their tarted-up Legacy "WR Limited," and everybody was drooling over it. This car was really a Spec B with blue paint, gold wheels and the special seat inserts. Horses for courses, I guess. Kevin

[quote name='Legacy05GT']This just looks goofy: [img]http://www.bkcars.com/subaru/images/navigation_consol_lrg.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] Oh no sh!t, is that thing playing the football game. LMAO.... j/k That is one nasty looking navi - I want a navigation in my Legacy, but not bad enough to install one of those ulgy looking things in my car. [b]ALSO[/b], what does he mean by "paddle shift" automatic transmission - don't tell me he's implying the [b]BUTTON[/b] shifters - the last time I check those things were [b]NOT[/b] in any way, shape, or form paddles. He has some good ideas, but the execution of his ideas are awful. I will admit that the blue/black interior looks sweet. But, the X badge, the ulgy looking navigation, the rims, and the decieving options (PADDLE SHIFTERS?) ruins it. - Mike

or you could make it a GTE appliance, or remove the T and add a Q Subaru Legacy GQ A buddy suggested I rearrange the badging on my nissan 200sx se to make it 200 sex :lol: but I would then have to buy an R and make it sex0Rs. That would easily be possible if I had an se-r

Guest JessterCPA
I was going to do something similar on my Jetta. I was gonna make is JESSTER by adding "SS" from a Passat and a "R" from a Cabrio. They all use the same letters. I decided against it.

Archived