• BMW 328i
    • Mercedes C270
    • Subaru Tribeca
    • Hyundai Santa Fe
    • Lexus IS250
    • Lincoln MZK
    • Mazda CX7
    • Acura TL

time for me to buy a new car, the wife and I have desided we're going to have ah kid, or atleast start working toward it, which is gonna be fun as ever! :lol:

But to the topic... she wants a new luxruy type vehicle or suv... these are what we have looked toward so far.....all 07's These range from 28.5k to 37.9k

any suggestions are more then welcome..

1.Mazda CX7 (Nice and Spacious)

2.BMW 328i ( Very luxurious nice warranty)

3.Huyndai Santa fe ( pretty nice, roomy, best warranty)

4.Mercedea C230 ( kinda small, but very luxurious, good warranty)

5.Subaru Tribeca ( not really down for the style) :redface:

6.Lexus IS 250 (amazing car, very luxurious)

7.Lincon MKZ (luxurious but it's ah lincoln) :lol:

8.Acua TL ( Very comfortable)

I know what most of you are thinking, "man that's a wide range of vehicles" yes but the santa fe is only because of their warranty and ever since I've bought this legacy it's given me nothing but trouble.... and the rest pretty much flow together... let me know what you guys think

Possible kid...get the Santa Fe. Test drove one last week (wife wants to get rid of the Outback - hates wagons, sigh) and I was very impressed. Good value for the money.
It is still ugly.

The MB C-Class will be coming out with a new chassis for MY 2008, it's VERY nice, but since it's the first model year, i'm sure there will be problems like every MB first model year... so if you get the benz, stick with 2007 :)

Possible kid...get the Santa Fe. Test drove one last week (wife wants to get rid of the Outback - hates wagons, sigh) and I was very impressed. Good value for the money.

Yea, I've been looking at it closley, it's seems very nice although I wish the aminities that come along with the limited, didn't come with the price tag... still the best deal I think? I haven't had the chance to drive one since I'm in Iraq and will be here till next January... :( maybe I should wait till the 08's come out to really make a firm choice, but I'm really diggen some of these 07's... :confused:

hahaha.....

I know. I wasn't ready either until wife got preggers again. traded in my lifted 00 tundra for a sienna. Now we love that thing. Wish we had it for our first child. Waiting for #2 to pop out. It just makes life so much easier with the sliding doors and huge liftgate.

Trust me, you'll be cursing for a while trying to get a car seat and all baby necessities into any car or sedan.

Besides.... it's for the wife right?

hahaha.....

I know. I wasn't ready either until wife got preggers again. traded in my lifted 00 tundra for a sienna. Now we love that thing. Wish we had it for our first child. Waiting for #2 to pop out. It just makes life so much easier with the sliding doors and huge liftgate.

Trust me, you'll be cursing for a while trying to get a car seat and all baby necessities into any car or sedan.

Besides.... it's for the wife right?

Yeah, it is for her, but truthfully I don't think she's ready for that either, you do have a good point it would be alot easier for her, while I'm away like now and such but I think she's really leaning more towards this Santa fe.... Thanks for the 9th option though! :)

Land Rover

I think the new one is called LR2. I love the look.

but practically.... I bet the Huyndai is a good value. I myself have never been a fan of mercedes.

Yea I saw the LR2 and love the way it looks, I don't remember the tag on it, but I believe that was alittle much for what I'm looking for.....

CX-7 on styling alone, that thing is drop dead gorgeous, and Cobb will be bringing out an AP for it soon ;)

Why do people think if you have a family you "must" have a minivan ? Those things should be banned from the planet.

I love our minivan. It's not that you "must" have a minivan, it just make life that much easier. A minivan is the most practical vehicle for a new family. I'm on my second kid, and wish we had the minivan for our first. I wouldn't want it to be MY car, but am sure glad the wife made the sacrifice to get it.

My GF and I have already vowed, NO MINIVANS. Everyone at my work laughs when I say that. "Ha, you won't last 1 month without a minvan after you have a kid." I will prove them wrong. Besides, I did my time. I pimped my dad's old Astro van for a couple years. Never again, NEVER again.

BTW, my vote is for the CX-7. Sweet looking and Terbo'd.

My GF and I have already vowed, NO MINIVANS. Everyone at my work laughs when I say that. "Ha, you won't last 1 month without a minvan after you have a kid." I will prove them wrong. Besides, I did my time. I pimped my dad's old Astro van for a couple years. Never again, NEVER again.

BTW, my vote is for the CX-7. Sweet looking and Terbo'd.

:rolleyes: ummm, Did you say "TURBO" ? :lol:

Archived