LegacyGT.com

^That would be nice except your engine is still a twin cam as opposed to the one cam of the 2.5i...ding ding. Sometimes you GT fellas are so in a hurry to crack jokes on N/A guys that you forget the little details ;):rolleyes:

What a crappy life you must have...if this is what makes it enjoyable...

hahaha +100 :rolleyes:

I mean really if the guy was posting in the GT part of this forum I can understand, but he post it in the right forum (N/A) and he still gets ragged on by dumb comments. Please its getting old and its laaaaame.

^That would be nice except your engine is still a twin cam as opposed to the one cam of the 2.5i...ding ding. Sometimes you GT fellas are so in a hurry to crack jokes on N/A guys that you forget the little details ;):rolleyes:

....I have a DOHC and a GT. I win.

Guest Gitster
If I could give all the 2.5i drivers in the world a big bear hug, I would, I love you guys.

+1 ... This is a forum, you come here for responses. I mean it may be the language barrier for the reason we rag on this guy, but geese he asks asinine questions, not to mention the fact that the title of the OP has nothing to do with his first post.

If he read about aftermarket intakes at all for the 2.5i he would know whats out there, and how limited it is. Also does he want the video of a CAI, a Ram air, or just a drop in ??

I guess its the language barrier, but weve all asked stupid questions and weve all gotten ragged on. If someone came in and asked that about a GT I would given the same response.

Archived