LegacyGT.com

Hit in the rear by a drunk Mexican

MIKEBRAVO

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MikeBravo, in my county in Indiana, if an illegal immigrant is arrested and cannot bond out, they are reported by the jail to the INS and the INS responds with an immigration hold for deportation proceedings. Whether this happens where you are will depend on your county's policy on such matters.

Just hope he has enough of a record in the US that he gets some jail time or that the judge thinks the defendant's illegal status is enough to warrant a jail sentence for the OWI even if he has no criminal record.

If he doesn't get jail, he'll sit in a deportation prison for months, maybe more, b4 he is deported. Then he'll likely scoot back over the border in a few weeks. Such is the reality.

I had a feeling the thread might blow up and at the time I started the rant. I sort of wanted it to. I wish I knew what was going on behind the scenes though. ( I havent receive any PM's). It bothers me to know that someone would complain to a mod and not send the wrighter a pm too. Weak

However, I may have to change my sig to say, "A drunk, illegal, Mexican on probation got me an SPT catback":lol: :lol:

Come to find out just the OEM right can and "y" is 900.00 msrp. The SPT is 1100.00.

You can be sure if this works out I WILL LOVE ILLEGAL MEXICANS AGAIN. I may even hire some J/K.

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

MikeBravo, in my county in Indiana, if an illegal immigrant is arrested and cannot bond out, they are reported by the jail to the INS and the INS responds with an immigration hold for deportation proceedings. Whether this happens where you are will depend on your county's policy on such matters.

Just hope he has enough of a record in the US that he gets some jail time or that the judge thinks the defendant's illegal status is enough to warrant a jail sentence for the OWI even if he has no criminal record.

If he doesn't get jail, he'll sit in a deportation prison for months, maybe more, b4 he is deported. Then he'll likely scoot back over the border in a few weeks. Such is the reality.

I fear he may bond out and vanish until he is caught again. Drunks no matter the immigration status are extremely dangerous and should be stopped. My uncle has had 5 DUI's in 7 years did some jail time and got out to drunk drive again. My 20 year old brother also has one, as well as my 19 year old sister. All Mexicans. I wish my sister had done some jail time it might have changed her life style. In my brothers case the ass beating I gave him did change his life style:lol: . I cant stand negligence especially from the over privileged.

"To what much is given, much is expected"

Standard Procedure for vimy here in the Arena. ;)

Sayeth the duped apologist who gleefully thinks bush invaded Iraq to surround Iran. :rolleyes:

The whole thread was very clumsily handled which led some into overreacting. Still rather disturbing that if the whole thing was over racism that it wasn't shut down immediately but was, in fact, left open. Lots of things are fair game in the Political forum but I didn't think racism was acceptable. Apparently, it is as this ugly thread is still running.

Well, I never said it was the only reason. It's not hard to understand that we wanted a military presence in a region critical to our future, and completely unstable - at least, it's not hard to understand for most people. ;)

-Duped Apologist

Just got back for the shop. 1475.00 parts without taking anything off. He agreed to order the SPT exhaust if, indeed the "Y" and can have to be replaced. Sweet!!! Oh and I can take the car home until the parts come in. Really nice guy. He seemed to appreciate the care I put into the car. Even commented on how shiny and nice it looked

The whole thread was very clumsily handled which led some into overreacting. Still rather disturbing that if the whole thing was over racism that it wasn't shut down immediately but was, in fact, left open. Lots of things are fair game in the Political forum but I didn't think racism was acceptable. Apparently, it is as this ugly thread is still running.

I think the part that avoids the whole racism issue is the fact that we are discussing illegal immigrants. Yes, Mexican illegal immigrants, because it was a Mexican who hit MikeBravo (the Legal Mexican!).

It is a problem, and is real. You can call it racism and join the political ranks that have pushed our government to entertain a ridiculous amount of 'acceptance' that has delved our great country into a hole, which, imho, we all need to fight to get it out of. Our kids futures are at risk here, and if we want to discuss a singular occurrence that is a micro chasm of this error in our day to day lives, than I think we should be able to.

Vimy, until we point a finger at someone for something that is undeserved profiling, you should really calm down. I am all for equal opportunity, as it is a legal necessity to peaceful culture, but when it comes at the cost of other laws being broken, I will not support it, and I will even bitch about it when it does happen.

Plus, the guy was drop down drunk and hit Legacy. He should have known better. They must not know the true value of an LGT in Mexico :lol:

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

:lol: :lol:

Todays May Day Protest was amazing. Last year when they did it my wifes 2 hour commute was cut in half, and todays protest didn't disappoint.

They should do this every Friday. :lol: :lol: The traffic level was half what it is normally and I hate to say it but it looked like everyones car was is good working order and they appreared to be insured.

What do you call someone who judges someone because of there culture? Is that a Bigot. It cant be a racist, and dont believe its prejudice. Vimy?

:lol: :lol:

Todays May Day Protest was amazing. Last year when they did it my wifes 2 hour commute was cut in half, and todays protest didn't disappoint.

They should do this every Friday. :lol: :lol: The traffic level was half what it is normally and I hate to say it but it looked like everyones car was is good working order and they appreared to be insured.

Just goes to show, a day without an illegal immigrant is a great day.:)

Just goes to show, a day without an illegal immigrant is a great day.:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But who will serve me my fries?

Oops, overboard......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But who will serve me my fries?

Oops, overboard......

If it takes a while longer to get my fries cooked or my home re-roofed for lack of illegal aliens that are: statistically more likely to commit felonies, drive up health care costs (guess who gets to pay for those that can't), and take work away from US Citizens; then I'll wait longer and smile about it.

That's right! I've been the one who couldn't get a job in the food service industry in the USA because I couldn't speak Spanish. Stinkin' Hollywood!

Buy American!!

I think the part that avoids the whole racism issue is the fact that we are discussing illegal immigrants. Yes, Mexican illegal immigrants, because it was a Mexican who hit MikeBravo (the Legal Mexican!).

It is a problem, and is real. You can call it racism and join the political ranks that have pushed our government to entertain a ridiculous amount of 'acceptance' that has delved our great country into a hole, which, imho, we all need to fight to get it out of. Our kids futures are at risk here, and if we want to discuss a singular occurrence that is a micro chasm of this error in our day to day lives, than I think we should be able to.

Vimy, until we point a finger at someone for something that is undeserved profiling, you should really calm down. I am all for equal opportunity, as it is a legal necessity to peaceful culture, but when it comes at the cost of other laws being broken, I will not support it, and I will even bitch about it when it does happen.

Plus, the guy was drop down drunk and hit Legacy. He should have known better. They must not know the true value of an LGT in Mexico :lol:

What happened is that there apparently stuff going on that got some overheated leading to capricious decisions and actions. My point was that if what was going on was so odious that the thread should have been shut down instead on being allowed to fester. I was an unwitting bystander who ended getting caught up in someone's bad day. The whole affair was not well handled.

What happened is that there apparently stuff going on that got some overheated leading to capricious decisions and actions. My point was that if what was going on was so odious that the thread should have been shut down instead on being allowed to fester.

The Iron rule of this forum has failed you? Where is Kim Jong-il when you need him? Free Speech FTW.

I was an unwitting bystander who ended getting caught up in someone's bad day.

Poor, poor you.

The Iron rule of this forum has failed you? Where is Kim Jong-il when you need him? Free Speech FTW.

Perhaps I haven't made myself clear. The thread was shunted to the political forum (read censored) because it apparently upset some people. There's your free speech for you.

Upset people??? Why, their car didn't get hurt. I didn't realize that people reading and posting on an open forum were so thin skinned.

Vimy, I honestly thought you might know.

I have been called a racist because I disclosed the nationality of my offender.

I don't dislike Mexican's but I do despise the portion of Mexicans who's culture supports violating the law as a means for obtaining US citizenship.

I would have to say I am Culture biased. I say this because any nationality can take part in a culture, right?

Archived