LegacyGT.com

Mahalo Hawaii - im out!

lookslikeanevo

Hilo Hawaii, the real Hawaii!

Big Island FTW!

I keep telling my wife that I can't wait to move the family back to my childhood town. Nothing like playing in snow on Mauna Kea in the morning and heading down to the beach to watch the sunset in the afternoon.

Bul11dogg2,

Sorry you had such a bad time here. Maybe you can give one of the other islands a try if you like a more laid back visit.

Rigo,

Didn't get to bump into you but good luck to you and your family.

In my opinion it's the Mainlanders (Haole's, Papolo's, and Katonks) that come in with a defensive attitude and think they're being hated on, when in actuality they're not. Another thing, most not all mainlanders come off like they're better cuz they're from the "US" and have a holier than thou attitude, that turn most locals off. I've seen it many times. If you're cool to them, they're cool to you.

When i moved there a long long time ago, it took me awhile to adapt and Im asian, so just cuz ur asian doesnt mean u fit right in.

The things i truely don't miss though is the traffic, the high cost of living, and small houses for more than half a mil.

I miss the food and the nice people.

damn regio sorry your leaving

on a side note: I better stop putting parrots and leis on people and demanding money after. I'll just stick to robbing people when they go into the rich or poor neighboorhoods. Hahaha were all not bad people.

I blame Dogg the Bounty Hunter for making us look real bad.

So thoes people who have visited hawaii, you cant say it has very very beautiful site seeing places.

Archived