LegacyGT.com

Mahalo Hawaii - im out!

lookslikeanevo

its not as bad as what most people think. There are great places to go and there are bad places to go. Unfortunately, most people remember the bad places. . . .

lookslikeanevo, sorry to see you go but good luck with whatever you do.

its not as bad as what most people think. There are great places to go and there are bad places to go. Unfortunately, most people remember the bad places. . . .

lookslikeanevo, sorry to see you go but good luck with whatever you do.

you have three places you go in Hawaii.

1. The rich section. If you go here, people look at you like "WTF are you going here?"

2. The poor section. again people look at you like "WTF are you doing here?"

3. Tourists section. Nothing like having a guy put a half bald parrot on your shoulder, take a picture of you and then demand $10 from you. Or they put one of those flower necklaces on you and then demand $40. Not to mention every local thinks their shit dont stink. If you dont spend your day smoking pot and surfing, and then work some lame touristy job at night, your a loser. High asperartions? I think not. Not to mention the incredible METH problem that plaques the entire island., plus the extreme poverty.

Hawaii was by far the worst vacation I ever took. The whole time I was there all I could think about was how I wasted $565 on the flight. :mad:

Where are these good places that you talk about? I had a local resident (ex GF's sister) show us around. I wasnt the slightest bit impressed.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

you have three places you go in Hawaii.

1. The rich section. If you go here, people look at you like "WTF are you going here?"

2. The poor section. again people look at you like "WTF are you doing here?"

3. Tourists section. Nothing like having a guy put a half bald parrot on your shoulder, take a picture of you and then demand $10 from you. Or they put one of those flower necklaces on you and then demand $40. Not to mention every local thinks their shit dont stink. If you dont spend your day smoking pot and surfing, and then work some lame touristy job at night, your a loser. High asperartions? I think not. Not to mention the incredible METH problem that plaques the entire island., plus the extreme poverty.

Hawaii was by far the worst vacation I ever took. The whole time I was there all I could think about was how I wasted $565 on the flight. :mad:

Where are these good places that you talk about? I had a local resident (ex GF's sister) show us around. I wasnt the slightest bit impressed.

not all the locals think their shit dont stink. youve got the wrong idea about hawaii and hawaii people. not everyone does what u just mentioned. dont give hawaii a bad rep just because u had one bad experience. i dont do drugs, i dont surf, and i dont work some lame touristy job. did u go around the island? go to the beaches? eat at local restaurants? go to clubs? where did u stay?

In the heart of Honolulu at my exs Sisters place. I ate everywhere, went to a ton of night clubs, and saw every part of the island by car.

That's was the problem, the best Island is Kauai. Ive been to all 4 of the major islands and go back once a year at least. If you want party in a beach city go to Honolulu, if you want to relax ,enjoy paradise, and take easy got to any other island. But its all good. The less visitors the better IMHO

BTW - Welcome back mang!

Infamous Tuned

its the truth.

I take 5-10 vacations a year and this was probably my 30th vacation overall. Of all of them, it was by far the worst.

Too bad for you. I was there about three weeks ago and had a fantastic time. Spent a day on Oahu and the rest of our time on Maui. Wouldn't hesitate to go back.

ignore him, he'll go away.

i dont think bull did not do the right things to have enjoyed it, i have family and frinds there three weeks ago, and i played tour guide for fiv days, and they enjoyed every bit of it, from the food they ate to some of the not so known beaches that i took them to

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

i dont think bull did not do the right things to have enjoyed it, i have family and frinds there three weeks ago, and i played tour guide for fiv days, and they enjoyed every bit of it, from the food they ate to some of the not so known beaches that i took them to

thats the thing, I did all that.

All in all it was the locals attitudes towards WHITE people that made me infuriated. I felt like a black man in 1930.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

thats the thing, I did all that.

All in all it was the locals attitudes towards WHITE people that made me infuriated. I felt like a black man in 1930.

So maybe you experienced prejudice for ONCE in your life. Hell, i grew up asian in the late 80's and 90's in the south. There are no more worse things than white on asian racism. But you do have life here all wrong. I moved here in the mid 90's, and never left. The only thing i miss would be driving on a decent track, and the ability to travel by car.

Rigo, although i haven't met you, it'll be sad to see you go. Enjoy cali if that's what you want. I went to college in the PNW (Tacoma, WA) area, and if I could ever convince the wife, i'd love to move there eventually.

Archived