LegacyGT.com

05 leg vs Saab 93 aero

[quote name='TurboMike04']I test drove a 04 Saab 9-3 Aero with the Sentronic Auto I personally was not overly impressed.It is a nice looking car handled well,had good brake's but it had a lot of turbo lag especially the Auto.And they can get a little pricey when loaded up.One I drove had an MSRP of a little over 38K and I do not know much about reliability of Saab's.But if I am not mistaked I believe Consumer Report's just rated it one of the least reliable vehicle's in there survey of 04 car's.It's a quirky car i.e. Saab's in general and they dont have a big market share and they are owned by General Motor's. TurboMike04[/QUOTE] i own an 03 vector (steel grey, loaded)...now called the aero. its my wifes car actually. it is definitely quirky but is an outstanding car. she absolutely loves it and gets a ton of compliments. the exterior is wonderful..i never get tired of looking at it. there were some elctronic gremlins early on (first model year is to be expected) but since it has been trouble free (23K miles now). unfortunately i havent had an opportunity to drive a legacy gt yet but i am a fan of subaru as a brand. im praying for a legacy sti wagon but apparently the chances are slim....

stg, my dad just got a porsche cayenne s, he was debating over that and the toureg but he oculdnt get over "the poor man's porsche" tag of the toureg so he got a good deal on a porsche, they know its made practically the same but its still a porsche vs a VW the vw ppl treat you like u own a bug or somthing "low end" you dont get a loaner car.. its a bunch of bs wen u spend 50-60 on a toureg... the porsche tho gets a loaner and they will pick it up at ur house... i duno what i just proved im tired i gota run , ttyl

Archived