LegacyGT.com

NOVA room to rent?

SUBBROS

Any LGTers know of anyone with a room to rent? I've tried craigslist, but wanted to also ask my trusted legacy members. Basically looking for a room w/ bath if possible, garage space for my baby (for some reason it's hard to find a place with one- I am probably asking too much on that ;)), and all the other good things. Location is preferred in Mclean, Tysons, Fairfax, Arlington, Annandale area. Willing to pay up to $950, but depending on utilities and such. Need a place by May 11, but could start the lease in May, and probably looking for a 6 month lease to start out with.

TIA!

hmm....depends on how nice of a place you want...$950 for that area won't get you too much I'm afraid. Your best bet would be to find someone who owns a place but doesn't have a roommate and space to rent....I'll talk to my brother and see if he's still planning on buying a place this summer.

Eric

I could possibly have something you'd be interested in.

Right now I am in a 3 bedroom in Centreville, a little further west, but figured I’d mention it. I have one roommate, and he uses the 3rd room as an office, but that can be changed. You'd have to share a bathroom. As far as garage, it will be open as soon as I can sell my broken down Camaro. Hopefully soon. There is always plenty of parking close though.

It's a townhouse, and it's very nice. We have a 50" HDTV, great stereo, pool room with small bar and sound system, foosball table, and more.

I've been thinking about taking on a 3rd roommate since I have a car loan to pay off now. I think we could do under $950 w/utils without a problem.

Our lease ends in august, at which time I'm probably going to buy a place near here if not this one, so it's not quite 6 months, but I will probably be looking for roommates in august as well.

I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but thought I'd see if you are interested anyway. I'll talk to my roommate and see what he thinks.

It's a townhouse, and it's very nice. We have a 50" HDTV, great stereo, pool room with small bar and sound system, foosball table, and more.

jeez can I move in??

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived