LegacyGT.com

Great Grille News!!!

05GT2.5MD

be warned, i just received mine after waiting for a month and numerous delays, only to find they painted it the wrong color

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/967/grillcoloryr1.jpg

I'm talking to them tomorrow and hopefully get this straightened out and corrected.

be warned, i just received mine after waiting for a month and numerous delays, only to find they painted it the wrong color

I'm talking to them tomorrow and hopefully get this straightened out and corrected.

Got mine almost 2 weeks ago with the same problem...color way too light. At that time Dan ("Mach V Dan" here in the forums) said they have been having a whole bunch of production problems with these, but maybe they accidentally shipped me a "platinum silver" one on accident and he would look into it. Unfortunately, this all happened just before I left to go out of town all last week so I wasn't able to get this straightened out. Now that I'm back, Dan has yet to respond to me. I really don't have time during the day to call them because I'm working like crazy trying to catch up from the week I missed. Keep us updated. I want to send mine back for a refund.

Now that I'm back, Dan has yet to respond to me. I really don't have time during the day to call them because I'm working like crazy trying to catch up from the week I missed. Keep us updated. I want to send mine back for a refund.

Im not even sure i want to do that, im in the process of moving this month and i dont want to deal with changed mailing addresses and billing addresses. I'm taking mine to a local paint shop and getting it properly color matched and demanding they reimburse me for the cost of the new paint job.

I had mine with black paint. However the black is not the pearl black, but it doesn't look too much different. The big Big problem is the grille already fall apart due to the heat. The glue they use just melt after the second day of driving. ~_~!! .....

Just so you guys know... the new production of RBS Ver II Grille will be out by end of June...

what is the different between the orgional one ?

it will fit our bumper better than the 1st production, and hopefully it'd be cheaper

I already want to return mine since it was falling apart(1st production). I just put some heat resistant glue on it. If it still fall apart, I have to return it for sure.

I have to be honest Hanger, I posted and pm'd in Rommel's clearance sale and he never returned any correspondence. I know he's your boy, but....

...Anyway, the last RBS sh1t released is all great (v2 eyelids are gorgeous :wub: )

I just don't understand why the secondary BS is affected (??), paint, by now should be better than factory as most aftermarket and previous RBS

Guest Gitster

I know its the wrong color and a vendor mistake, but I think that might look really good if you color matched the fog light bezels to that off Grey color. Any pics of it installed ???

I know its the wrong color and a vendor mistake, but I think that might look really good if you color matched the fog light bezels to that off Grey color. Any pics of it installed ???

no pics, its already at the paint shop getting repainted, sorry some ppl like that two tone look, i do not.

I have to be honest Hanger, I posted and pm'd in Rommel's clearance sale and he never returned any correspondence. I know he's your boy, but....

...Anyway, the last RBS sh1t released is all great (v2 eyelids are gorgeous :wub: )

I just don't understand why the secondary BS is affected (??), paint, by now should be better than factory as most aftermarket and previous RBS

you got PM

this is not my(RBS) grill

Archived