LegacyGT.com

Anything new for the Legacy out of SEMA yet?

They stated about 30 to 35hp at the tires, all stock! Did not talk to Trey Specifically, didn't even know if he was there, actually I could have been talking to him and never knew it since I don't know what he looks like, but all guys there were more than happy to talk about the product.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='hodgeee']They stated about 30 to 35hp at the tires, all stock! Did not talk to Trey Specifically, didn't even know if he was there, actually I could have been talking to him and never knew it since I don't know what he looks like, but all guys there were more than happy to talk about the product.[/QUOTE] Really? For Stage 1? I wonder what Stage 2 will do :eek:

[quote]They stated about 30 to 35hp at the tires, all stock![/quote] Ok, if stage 1 (stock w/ AP) is 30 to 35 whp, and stage 2 is 50 whp, an uppipe/tbe and stage 2 tuning is only 15-20 whp? Or do they mean stage 2 is 50 hp over stage 1, for a total of 80 whp over stock? That was my question. A total of around 280 whp at stage 2 would impress me. 250 would not, given the results of stage one, and the expense to jump to stage two....

I talked to Cusco (or at least attempted to as the person with the know on the legacy didnt speak english well). He handed me a broschure on the new legacy and all parts available. The thing is....its all in japanese....total JDM....well, it seems as if they are making everything for it. I have it at my other house so I can scan or take pics of it and post it up this weekend if anyone wants.

[quote name='hodgeee']When I went to SEMA this year, I talked to ISpeed, Cobb, Perrin, and ESX. Every company I talked to had big plans for the Legacy, and they state that they are constantly getting requests, and calls about products for the Legacy. They assume that this car will recieve just as much attention as the WRX and STI, especially since they know that the company is planning on making a STI version of the Legacy, and it is a hot item in Japan and Europe. Actually each company I talked to said that they are going to do revamps of their sites and all the new info will be available soon.[/QUOTE] OK, did everybody miss this, or what? "Since they know the company is planning on making an STI version of the LEGACY..." Maybe STi will be the one to come out with the hot product some of us want, which is a factory STi Legacy. I am glad to hear that Perrin, ESX, Cobb, and everybody are paying attention to the Legacy. That is great news. This ramp up period for the next 18-24 months, as the Legacy GT and STi really start to appear on the streets, and tuning comes into full production, is going to be fun!

Archived