LegacyGT.com

My Legacy is faster than...

Why are moderators and forum owners afraid of people posting stories of racing? Thi sis a sincere question. I really don't understand why.

No one seems concerned when peopel post about using illegal drugs, cheating on tests, defrauding thier employer by spending work time on the internet, etc. WHy the big concern about racing?

Because street racing kills, and we don't want to promote or sponsor something that kills. Are you high?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

germans play by different rules?

either way... we can still have this if you just say what you've matched up at against at the track or your times compared to a different car that day.

that kind of thing.

street kill stories end up being a cesspool of exaggerations anyway.

why post stuff that would incriminate yourself anyway?

car for sale. PM me!

but true i'm afraid.

how about this one: woman throws drink in husband's face at Burger King. she gets up to leave in a hurry, slips and falls on the floor because of soda, SHE threw. supposedly injures herself. sues the store and wins a few hundred thousand dollars.

next one: guy backing out of his driveway runs over the fingers' of his neighbors' kid. the kid just happened to be on the pass side rear, trying ot remove the hubcaps off the car. kids' parents sued neighbor, won a few hundred thousand dollars.

see a pattern? with a lawyer--sorry KRB---and some sympathetic jurors, you can winn all kinds of money in the US........

That is gay also.

That is gay also.

I'm not sure the 10% of members who are gay/lesbian/bi on this board appreciate your gay comments. Not being gay I can't say I'm particularly offended. If I were, I might be.

Being a US citizen is all about covering your ass :). As others have said, all it takes is one person to shut this site down. The money you donated, gone to pay legal fees.

I'm not sure the 10% of members who are gay/lesbian/bi on this board appreciate your gay comments. Not being gay I can't say I'm particularly offended. If I were, I might be.

Being a US citizen is all about covering your ass :). As others have said, all it takes is one person to shut this site down. The money you donated, gone to pay legal fees.

If someone said "That is so hetero" would you be offended?

I wouldn't be.

Americans are all gay!!

Are you gonna sue me now?

This is OT but what the hell.

I wouldn't be offended per sea but then again, I'm not in a minority group. Saying "that's gay" implies a negative connotation therefore implying that being gay is bad. You can't deny that fact.

The point is, people don't say "That is so hetero" because most people are hetero. Do you think gay people say "Oh that is so gay" when making a negative comment?

Anyway, I'm not gay so I don't know why I'm arguing about this. I guess it's just that people in general fail to understand what they are implying when they say stuff like that. Or, I guess it's just that people don't care.

The people over at the Forrester forums are going to get wind of this thread and hunt you down like a dog. :)

This is OT but what the hell.

I wouldn't be offended per sea but then again, I'm not in a minority group. Saying "that's gay" implies a negative connotation therefore implying that being gay is bad. You can't deny that fact.

The point is, people don't say "That is so hetero" because most people are hetero. Do you think gay people say "Oh that is so gay" when making a negative comment?

Anyway, I'm not gay so I don't know why I'm arguing about this. I guess it's just that people in general fail to understand what they are implying when they say stuff like that. Or, I guess it's just that people don't care.

The people over at the Forrester forums are going to get wind of this thread and hunt you down like a dog. :)

Geico and the sensitive caveman.

This country is so easily offended. That is why the Germans are making fun of us. And by fun I mean happy and by happy I mean gay.

Why does gay have to mean "homosexual", and not happy?

Why do you infer the negative?

What a political thread this turned into. I smoked some fool in an STi at Portland International Raceway who obviously didn't know how to drive which was kind of fun since most people thought I'd get killed. Must be the big wing on the STi....... Anyway, they kicked me off the track after that for running a 13.90 and told me I couldn't race anymore until I gave them my license and 5 bucks for a helmet. Everyone stopped snickering after that seeing me in my luxo Subie wearing a helmet.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

If I hurt someones feelings by usign the work gay they need to not be so sensetive. Especially since the word gay, means dumb, stupid silly or whatever in slang.

I think there were some forums that got pulled into legal battles because of kill stories, thus the vast majority of car forums seem to not allow them anymore.

That said thinly disguised stories seem to slip through

ie: "I raced an SRT8 from a dig and a roll on my private course" :rolleyes:

precisely. it's more or less a legal issue. most auto forums will not allow street racing discussions of any kind, unless it's to say "you are an idiot and endangering our lives"

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

WOW!

I just Googled "Gay, lesbian, bi, covering your ass, german, cesspool, lawsuits" and it brought me to this thread.

Let's hope there are no attorneys out there that do the same thing, or we're all going to get sued!

And for the record, I drive a um, 3-cylinder 87-horsepower Geo Metro. Never been in a Legacy, your honor.

Archived