LegacyGT.com

HELP!! Can't pick 08 LGT vs. 2005 G35 Coupe

basbal241b

How tall are you, 6 feet ? are you legs long ? if yes, then get a G35, it offers you more leg room. LGT is a bit tight for me, cause they didn't do a goog job when converting right hand drive as in Japan, to left hand drive in U.S.

im about 6'1-6'2

I had the G35 (coupe and sedan) as one of my choices as well but one of the reasons I like the LGT was the AWD and there weren't 50 of them on the street. I could actually find my car in a parking lot. I don't think the Camry comes in ABP. :lol:

the AWD is a big plus for the GT....ive been driving nothing but subarus since i got my licence 7 yeas ago....love AWD

hahah the vette idea is a good one....but a little out of my price range...plus im not single....just don have any kids

You can get a low mileage C5 Corvette for about $18,000. You can get a 100,000 mile one for $16,000! They are really a bargain. I missed my chance to get one a few years ago. Now I'm married and have twins on the way!

I couldn't help but help this thread get off track. I love those C5 Corvettes. I think they look better than the new C6 body style. I will own one eventually, in the 6-speed flavor.

Seriously though.... You should go drive a G35X and a Legacy GT right after one another. One of them will feel better to you. You should get that one. If you buy the car used from a private owner and you don't like it, then you can sell it and not lose money.

I've been driving the new g35 sedan (rental) for the past week now. I test drove a 5 speeed lgt wagon last week for the first time. I love how the new g35 sedan looks, but I still prefer the lgt. The g35 is def a luxury car if you want to turn heads. I love the keyless ignition, its pretty trick.

I still plan on getting a lgt when i get back from this trip.

AWD>RWD

I've been driving the new g35 sedan (rental) for the past week now. I test drove a 5 speeed lgt wagon last week for the first time. I love how the new g35 sedan looks, but I still prefer the lgt. The g35 is def a luxury car if you want to turn heads. I love the keyless ignition, its pretty trick.

I still plan on getting a lgt when i get back from this trip.

AWD>RWD

I wonder if my company would pay for a G35 rental next time I'm on travel. How'd you swing that? Seriously, what rental company is that through?

Amongst my colleagues, I call teh G35 teh new "3 series" for young professionals/doctors. All of them drive these cars now. Sheep.

And yea, most of them know little about cars. How teh hell did Infiniti become a status mark like BMW?

I personally am enjoying every moment with my 05 LGT and 93 Impreza L wagon.

Archived