LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Meet Video...

ianfools

I am comming from Kingston, NY exit 19 of the NYstate thruway... J/w If anyone is going down there from up around here andwould wanna meet up before we get down there... I want to film and get alot of driving shots and my friend is willing to drive down so i can film.. so Anyone want to meet up before? I am up for anywhere....

Also Idefinatley would like to film at the meet... ex... everyones cars and what knot and make a vid of it... sorry i dont feel lik reading all 68 pages of the actual meet thread but if you already r tell me but is anyone up for cruising afta the thread to get some shots? There are some cool roads down near there...

Ian

oh. P.s. This is a real professional quality HD video.. so not no amatuer thing

And ianfools, did you ask anyone? I thought a bunch of people went up to bear mountain or something (i've never heard of it) for a drive..

Kingston is like 2-1/2 upstate. Bear mtn is like 45 mins upstate. (I'm pretty surprised you haven't heard of bear mtn)

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Wait, then who was the guy with the "channel 7 news" lookin camera taking video of all of our cars?

Yeah that was me, I own a video production company in NYC and I made this [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=AIZi9h0Z7Fg]YouTube - Subaru Meet Video[/ame] about a month ago and came out alright.. but anywho.. I started this thread figuring ppl would wanna be up for it. and since there was only 3 responses in 3 weeks... chances werent lookin good. I asked a few ppl and no one was up for it they said they were just going to leave. (no Idea who it was.. ) The guy takin pics in the orange shirt asked me the same thing and it sounded like he had asked a few pl and no one was down either... well anywayz. It has come and gone sry theres no video but im not going to make an edit of just cars sitting in the parking lot if there no driving. Sorry

Ian

^^ I'm a jersey boy :lol:

Bear Mountain has some of the best twisties around. I used to go over it twice a day back and forth to work. We would pull over and wait to get as long of a break in traffic as possible (at the bottom) and then blast around as fast as we could.

Edit: The opinions of Effin Ponderous does not represent lgt.com or...

Yeah that was me, I own a video production company in NYC and I made this
about a month ago and came out alright.. but anywho.. I started this thread figuring ppl would wanna be up for it. and since there was only 3 responses in 3 weeks... chances werent lookin good. I asked a few ppl and no one was up for it they said they were just going to leave. (no Idea who it was.. ) The guy takin pics in the orange shirt asked me the same thing and it sounded like he had asked a few pl and no one was down either... well anywayz. It has come and gone sry theres no video but im not going to make an edit of just cars sitting in the parking lot if there no driving. Sorry

Ian

Wow...never saw anything about it...I actually went over the mountain that day. Can you post up what you did take at the meat?

Yeah I will but sorry Im going down to Tennessee tomorrow with espn for a week... once I get back Ill throw something up... Hopefully well be able to get some sorta of legacy only video sometime soon...

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah that was me, I own a video production company in NYC and I made this
about a month ago and came out alright.. but anywho.. I started this thread figuring ppl would wanna be up for it. and since there was only 3 responses in 3 weeks... chances werent lookin good. I asked a few ppl and no one was up for it they said they were just going to leave. (no Idea who it was.. ) The guy takin pics in the orange shirt asked me the same thing and it sounded like he had asked a few pl and no one was down either... well anywayz. It has come and gone sry theres no video but im not going to make an edit of just cars sitting in the parking lot if there no driving. Sorry

Ian

single cam shoots are pita. pickup shots ftw!

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Yeah I will but sorry Im going down to Tennessee tomorrow with espn for a week... once I get back Ill throw something up... Hopefully well be able to get some sorta of legacy only video sometime soon...

Ian

and let me know how you got hooked up with espn, i've always wanted to work for them...

ps- (i also do video editing/production)

Archived