LegacyGT.com

Zymol Royale Glaze - You Save: $2,381.00

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Zymol-12001-Royale-Glaze/dp/B000F3K0T8]Amazon.com: Zymol Royale Glaze: Automotive[/ame]

only $7,118.00 (plus shipping)

I'm thoroughly disappointed that this does not qualify for super saver shipping :(

Someone organize a group buy. If we all chip in, and since it's free refills for life, we could have a LegacyGT.com community-wax.. just tell Zymol you're a detailer, scoop it out into containers, ship to members monthly.. profit :lol:

Someone organize a group buy. If we all chip in, and since it's free refills for life, we could have a LegacyGT.com community-wax.. just tell Zymol you're a detailer, scoop it out into containers, ship to members monthly.. profit :lol:

:lol:

At $50 each we still need 143 people.

I can save you a few thou if you just go to the Harley shop and pick up a jar of S100. I've compared it side by side with Zymol vintage (only $1500 per jar, but still one of Zymol's flagship products) and I've gotta tell you that the S100 kicked ass in every category. it lasted longer, protected better, and actually even looked better. All that and the convenience of being able to use a foam applicator instead of your bare skin. You can't beat it.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

:eek: on the price!

OCD... nice to see ya, buddy!

I've got to keep popping in once in awhile to make sure you guys aren't using Turtle Wax or RainDance or something. :lol I've got my eye on a 2.5i that I might be getting into, so perhaps I'll come back as a key carrying member again someday.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived