LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

Yup. Figures VD would quote someone like that. From the Southern Poverty Law Center "...a longtime leader and propagandist in the antigovernment “Patriot” movement, specializes in fiery rhetoric urging violent “self-defense..."

"I'm the enemy because I like to think. I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy that could sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs or the side order of gravy fries? I want high cholesterol. I would eat bacon and butter and buckets of cheese. Okay? I want to smoke Cuban cigars the size of Cincinnati in the nonsmoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-O all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I might suddenly feel the need to. Okay, pal?"

--Dennis Leary (Demolition Man)

"Christopher Columbus, as everyone knows, is honoured by posterity because he was the last to discover America"--James Joyce
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Science vs. Art

"Those who are accustomed to judge by feeling do not understand the process of reasoning, for they would understand at first sight and are not used to seek for principles. And others, on the contrary, who are accustomed to reason from principles, do not at all understand matters of feeling, seeking principles and being unable to see at a glance."--Blaise Pascal

• 2 weeks later...
His economic planning turned-out to be a non-strater, though many tried - and he clearly left-out of his philosophy that individuals are unique and will think for themselves, rather than allowing the state to think for you.