LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

not that man.....aren't you like a devout atheist and some crap

I'm an atheist so devout I'm probably sending my daughter to a christian school created by People of the Praise (look it up - scary religious shit probably even to you) becz the school is so damned good and its the only place around here that might challenge her 167 IQ.

So, no, feathers not ruffled.

• 2 weeks later...

Arnold Schwarzenegger, from his book, The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding:

If you are motivated enough, you will find a way to make sure you get in your training sessions, no matter what.

One of the most common complaints I hear is from people who say they just can't find the time to get in their workouts. Some are young bodybuilders who are in school or have jobs that make scheduling workouts difficult. "I envy the pro bodybuilders," they say, "who have nothing to do all day but train, eat, and seep." When I hear that I remember Sergio Olivia working all night as a butcher and then going to the gym for killer workouts. Or what Franco and I had to deal with when we were first in this country and trying to maintain our training schedules while working during the day laying bricks.

I made much of my best early progress when I was in the Austrian Army and had a lot of other demands on my time. When out on maneuvers for six weeks along the Czechoslovakian border and driving tanks fifteen hours a day, I had to pump in fuel with a hand pump, wrestle huge fuel drums, change wheels, and do maintenance. We slept in trenches under the tanks until we were awakened each morning at six. But I had another idea: My buddy and I would get up at five, open the tool compartment of the tanks where we had stored our barbells, and exercise for an hour before everybody else woke up. After we finished maneuvers for the day, we would train for another hour. I can't imagine any more difficult circumstances in which to train, so I submit that finding the time and energy for your workouts is simply a matter of motivation plus imagination. Each bodybuilder has to find a time to train that suits his particular situation.

"I have seen the curvature of the earth. I have seen sights most people will never see. Flying at more than 70,000 feet is really beautiful and peaceful. I enjoy the quiet, hearing myself breathing, and the hum of the engine. I never take it for granted."

— Lt. Col. Merryl Tengesda, first African-American female to pilot the U-2.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Man must rise above the Earth—to the top of the atmosphere and beyond—for only thus will he fully understand the world in which he lives.

— Socrates

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." -- Ronald Reagan

”Some people say Jesus wasn’t Jewish. Of course he was Jewish! Thirty years old, single, lives with his parents, come on! He works in his father’s business, his mom thought he was God’s gift — he’s Jewish!" - Robin Williams

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.” - Robin Williams

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

“I am apt to believe that [independence Day] will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance; it ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires and illuminations from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more.” –John Adams
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT