LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson

So pass this along to the other guy who responded to me as well. Both of you are exactly as i initially described. And yes that means people like you are the real definition of whats wrong with forums today . I hate to burst your swollen bubble heads with this rude awakening. I want to mention one last thing to you both as im not going to entertain you anylonger. You need to grow up a bit, and show some courtesy to other people. If this forum is one of the most important things in your pathetic lives ? Well that explains alot. It tells me your car has been your biggest ticket purchase to date . That is sad. You both are sad . Do everyone a favor and drop dead, You pair of stuck up cocksuckers.

Got this in a PM. Then reported it, just so the mods could laugh, too.

Seriously, WHY do they sell these cars to anyone who wants them?

The civil rights of none shall be abridged on account of religious belief or worship, nor shall any national religion be established, nor shall the full and equal rights of conscience be in any manner, or in any pretext, infringed.

James Madison (draft of the Bill of Rights)

I have no use for those -- regardless of their political party -- who hold some vain and foolish dream of spinning the clock back to days when organized labor was huddled, almost as a hapless mass. Only a fool would try to deprive working men and women the right to join the union of their choice.

Dwight D. Eisenhower, President