LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

"Speak when you are angry, and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Ambrose Bierce, American journalist and author.

That depends entirely on the situation.

Which probably many of us that have done military service know. Screw up during training and you have a quite angry officer chewing you all up.

453747.png

• 2 weeks later...

98 percent of Americans say, "Oh ****!" before sliding off a slippery road and into the ditch. The other 2 percent are from Pennsylvania and say, "Hold my beer, and watch this!"

- Anonymous

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

98 percent of Americans say, "Oh ****!" before sliding off a slippery road and into the ditch. The other 2 percent are from Pennsylvania and say, "Hold my beer, and watch this!"

- Anonymous

Today I was of the "Oh f*ck" variety. The LGT is now buried in snow several miles away in Michigan after I got caught in a blizzard and white out conditions and drove into a snowdrift covering the road today. Knew I shouldn't have taken that shortcut on the backroad through farm fields and stayed on the main 4 lane. Doh!

I hope the plows don't destroy it since I abandoned it in the middle of the road about 8 hours ago. :spin:

He who hath a merry heart hath a continual feast. -- Proverbs 15:15

This is the saying on a beautiful print a friend gave me, a friend who just had his 12 yr old daughter commit suicide a few days ago. My wife commented on it tonight and said she hoped our friends could continue to live by that thought. How hard that must be, though.

Today I was of the "Oh f*ck" variety. The LGT is now buried in snow several miles away in Michigan after I got caught in a blizzard and white out conditions and drove into a snowdrift covering the road today. Knew I shouldn't have taken that shortcut on the backroad through farm fields and stayed on the main 4 lane. Doh!

I hope the plows don't destroy it since I abandoned it in the middle of the road about 8 hours ago. :spin:

leave no ride behind....I would've got my truck and gone back. In your case call a friend and get that thing before a plow does it in.

Any update from KartRacerBoy on his abandoned LGT?

It was fine. Flatbedded during the storm since it was stuck in a drift in the middle of the road. Three GRP Subies towed the same day from the road I got stuck on. Created quite the confusion when I called the next day to get it back from the tow company.

The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is

not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s

indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference. — Elie Weisel

453747.png

The opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. The opposite of art is

not ugliness, it’s indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it’s

indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it’s indifference. — Elie Weisel

I'm feeling indifferent towards the last post

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.

-Ambrose Bierce

Kind of accurate for me. I grew up a nerd playing Avalon Hill and Strategy and Tactics board games and had a sand table for miniature war games. But I learned a lot about history, geography, and politics from those games and reading I did to feed my interests.