LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

For every comnplex problem there is BDII. In other words, nothing.

Now stop being such a f*cktard, BDII.

We agree, I think you're an asshat and you think the same of me. Now let's leave it to the merits. Stop being an asshat just to demonstrate what an asshat you are.

I think, therefor I am.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

"For every comnplex problem there is BDII. In other words, nothing."

- KartRacerBoy

:lol:

“Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience.”

― Brad Slipiec

“Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience.”

― Brad Slipiec

And yet you have stated I'm not an idiot. I simply disagree with you, sometimes vehemently. Yet you attribute this to stupidity.

Frankly I don't think you're an idiot either. Just an asshat with bad ideas.

But I'd appreciate it if you would keep your total f*cktardness isolated to the PA. Instead, you live like Vimy. Hope that works out for ya.

Okay - back to quotes.

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” ― Winston Churchill

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

“Remember, you cannot be both young and wise. Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us. Cynics always say no. But saying “yes” begins things. Saying “yes” is how things grow. Saying “yes” leads to knowledge. “Yes” is for young people. So for as long as you have the strength to, say “yes'.” ― Stephen Colbert

Stephen Colbert is giant liberal POS. I can't believe that as a member of the armed services you would listen to anything he says.

-BDII (quoting myself is on topic)

But but but.... he anchors a conservative right wing news program!!

hahaha!

I get all my American news every day from The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

BDII - so far right he can't see anything in-between. QFT :)

And if the "wisdom" of the words bother you, then you're in trouble son.

Okay - back to quotes.

BDII - so far right he can't see anything in-between. QFT :)

And if the "wisdom" of the words bother you, then you're in trouble son.

That's not a quote.

-BDII

Okay...

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. - John Wooden

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.- Jimi Hendrix

Some people are puzzles that are best understood in pieces rather than put together. - C. E. Schmitt

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

-Elwyn Brooks White

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation. From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats. A stereotyped but unconscious despair is concealed even under what are called the games and amusements of mankind. There is no play in them, for this comes after work. But it is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things.

-Henry David Thoreau