LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

The samsung commercials are the icing on the cake :lol:

"this year, we're getting everything we didn't get last year"

Regardless of my consumer motivation I will never, ever buy another samsung product. Way to alienate your consumer base.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

bah, hipsters just move to what ever is just popular enough. android this year, apple last year. They're just phones that random asshole corporations produce. Get over your selves.

Winning the internet

bah, hipsters just move to what ever is just popular enough. android this year, apple last year. They're just phones that random asshole corporations produce. Get over your selves.

totally agree. i use android because it works well with the systems here at work, and i already have tools to move my stuff back and forth. i prefer the old winmo 6.1pro, it was the best phone i ever had, in terms of what it would do for me at work. iphones are like toys for me, i do like them to a point but thats about it. i really couldnt care less what other people use.

i love my phone to be a toy. but when i want it to be a tool, i want to be able to make calls, connect to clients, send files, check emails, look up tech notes, use it as a flash drive, and stuff like that too. right now im addicted to a spades game, dammit.

I like a phone to be a phone and nothing else.

i felt the same way until my computer became so slow its useless... and stationary, my ipod can't hold much charge, i don't have a camera/video device, and i have an available upgrade (coming from an LG flip phone)

it's convenient

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

-Ronald Reagan

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

"Arrogance & complacency can dig up the planted roots to a relationship & can destroy the tree of love that you are trying to grow with another. Do not allow this. Keep on watering that tree with love & keep feeding it with rays of positivity & effort."

- Me.

Edited by DOHCEJ22E1
Heh, auto correct turned "positivity" into "positivism".

"The average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds. Women get 23 seconds. Which means if women were really interested in equality, they'd make sure we have four orgasms for every one of theirs."

- Anonymous User @ quora.com

• 4 weeks later...