LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

i dont know if anyone posted this but this is one my favorite ones, helped me out when i was sick and going through a hard time, hope it inspires other as well:

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?”

-Lance Armstrong

"The first day I was at camp I was afraid I was going to die. The next two weeks my sole fear was that I wasn't going to die. And after that I knew I'd never die because I'd became so hard that nothing could kill me"

-Anonymous Recruit talking about Marine Corps Boot Camp circa WWI

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 3 weeks later...

Wellesley, MA high school graduation:

Each of you is dressed, you'll notice, exactly the same. And your diploma, but for your name, exactly the same. All of this is as it should be because none of you is special. You're not special. You're not exceptional. Contrary to what your U-9 soccer trophy suggests, your glowing seventh grade report card, despite every assurance of a certain corpulent purple dinosaur, that nice Mr. Rogers and your batty Aunt Sylvia, no matter how often your maternal caped crusader has swooped in to save you, you are nothing special.

-David McCullough Jr.

• 4 weeks later...

“Winston, if you were my husband, I would poison your tea!”

–Lady Astor to Winston Churchill at a dinner party

“Madam, if I were your husband, I would drink it!”

–Winston Churchill’s response to Lady Astor

• 1 month later...

Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.

~Colin Powell~

"Anybody that believes that if something isn't broken, you shouldn't fix it, obviously isn't an engineer"

"If its not on fire, it's a software problem"

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard