LegacyGT.com

Can I Say... Ewww??? Interior Bling Yo!

Hanger

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm half-Filipino as well (ethnic confusion FTW :lol:) and I think it's cool on a Jeepney, but not a Legacy :)

hey guys,

coming from the philippines, there are alot of cultural differences.

there are things that other countries do that doesnt make sense to us, and viceversa.

i remember in the philippines, these 'jeepneys' and 'tricycles' has sooooo much bling to it, that its not even funny. i remember everyone had the knight rider, Kit red LEDs that goes back and forth - and people thought it was cool.

my point is, i bet that most people in his/her country envy the car for the bling.

its kinda like girls here in america with pink rhinestones putting them everywhere, phone, mouse, keyboard.. etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hey guys,

coming from the philippines, there are alot of cultural differences.

there are things that other countries do that doesnt make sense to us, and viceversa.

i remember in the philippines, these 'jeepneys' and 'tricycles' has sooooo much bling to it, that its not even funny. i remember everyone had the knight rider, Kit red LEDs that goes back and forth - and people thought it was cool.

my point is, i bet that most people in his/her country envy the car for the bling.

its kinda like girls here in america with pink rhinestones putting them everywhere, phone, mouse, keyboard.. etc.

This is a very personal taste. Please don't stereotype a nation because of an individual.

Wanna bet your car on whether most in Singapore envy the car for the bling?

Archived