LegacyGT.com

Can I Say... Ewww??? Interior Bling Yo!

Hanger

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all the hype and waiting, I was expecting far worse. I mean if he got rid of the danglies from the rearview (well, all dangling items) and the boa it wouldn't be horrible. I seen far worse at international shows, trust me, Far Worse!

I feel bad for the guy, he's just tryin' to flex his pimpin' muscle the best way he knows how (across the pond they ball in a very different fashion). I mean at least his bedazzling is straight and consistent throughout.

(Somebody had to stand up for the guy :))

After all the hype and waiting, I was expecting far worse. I mean if he got rid of the danglies from the rearview (well, all dangling items) and the boa it wouldn't be horrible. I seen far worse at international shows, trust me, Far Worse!

I feel bad for the guy, he's just tryin' to flex his pimpin' muscle the best way he knows how (across the pond they ball in a very different fashion). I mean at least his bedazzling is straight and consistent throughout.

(Somebody had to stand up for the guy :))

Granted...

I consider taste a subjective issue. Each to his and her own.

I'm just going to say that I wonder if visibility is an issue.

With all the little dangling things... The window stickers...

Wouldn't this impair outward vision?

Furthermore, with all the shiny, sparkling "bling"; is there a glare or reflection issue from light shinning back into one's eye line?

One more point... The feather boa, in addition to causing a possible visibility issue, would it considerably impair the defogging/defrosting capabilities of the HVAC system blocking the vents?

This is of course speaking from a completely utilitarian viewpoint. I consider safety to be far more important than what looks nice.

My bottom line: You can be as cool as you want to be as long as you're being safe.

What is going on by the left vent? Is that a cup holder or what? :confused:
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy][B]"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." -Jedi Master Yoda (I believe he was talking about the search tool)[URL="http://specb.jerkerstudios.com/"][/URL] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 1 month later...

hey guys,

coming from the philippines, there are alot of cultural differences.

there are things that other countries do that doesnt make sense to us, and viceversa.

i remember in the philippines, these 'jeepneys' and 'tricycles' has sooooo much bling to it, that its not even funny. i remember everyone had the knight rider, Kit red LEDs that goes back and forth - and people thought it was cool.

my point is, i bet that most people in his/her country envy the car for the bling.

its kinda like girls here in america with pink rhinestones putting them everywhere, phone, mouse, keyboard.. etc.

ya'll gotta realize the cultural differences. plus, i bet he put more hours in on his car than the majority of people on this forum. i mean, just look at it : ) (lol) whether you think it looks good or not, you gotta respect the thought and time that was put into the car. i mean, its got a cup holder by the A\C vent, it keeps your drink cold! although i don't like how it looks and would never put it in mine, i think its kinda clever, and practical. stop hatin' on a fellow subaru guy just cause he has a different taste than you do.

Archived