LegacyGT.com

Nothing like having your car keyed..

XiiiXiii

Not even 2 weeks old and someone decides to key my hood :mad:. This month sucks, downpayment on car, carpayment due soon, paid the 6month on insurance and now I have to pay to get my hood repainted. Now I'm less motivated to drive my car because some asshole decides to pull some childish crap like this. Sad thing is I have a feeling it was because someone parked in front of me. Wasn't my fault that some service truck parks close to him making it difficult to move his car. Shoot, I even gave extra space and parked partly in the red to make it easier for him to get out. I hope karma kicks this guy in the nuts hard.

Anyone with referrals for shops on the peninsula?

That really sucks! :mad:

Sorry to hear.

As for body shops on the peninsula, I don't have a recommendation but I would not go to Superior in San Carlos. They do decent work if your car is in a major accident but on small stuff like bumpers/hoods/fenders they do horrible work. The last two times I went there, I had issues that took much time and complaining to resolve. In the end, I was still not satisfied but gave up because it was taking too much time and effort.

The only shop I've used to paint parts is Creative Kustoms in San Jose.

http://www.creativekustoms.com/

1794 Angela Street

San Jose, CA 95125

They painted my front bumper, rear spoiler, aero splash guards, and are in the process of painting a front lip for my Forester. They just moved to a new location, so don't go by the one on their web site.

-Mike-

Not even 2 weeks old and someone decides to key my hood :mad:. This month sucks, downpayment on car, carpayment due soon, paid the 6month on insurance and now I have to pay to get my hood repainted. Now I'm less motivated to drive my car because some asshole decides to pull some childish crap like this. Sad thing is I have a feeling it was because someone parked in front of me. Wasn't my fault that some service truck parks close to him making it difficult to move his car. Shoot, I even gave extra space and parked partly in the red to make it easier for him to get out. I hope karma kicks this guy in the nuts hard.

Anyone with referrals for shops on the peninsula?

So sorry to hear about that... Hope you can get it fixed soon and enjoy driving again

Nemo me impune lacessit

Do you think this is something that could happen again? Did it happen where you live or away from home? Probably just some asshole kids but it sucks anyway. Less them two months with my LGT: pebble chip on the windshield (not a crack - thank God), small chip above the lights and rim curbage (my fault).
I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Yeah some mean person keyed the passenger side door on my spec.B sometime this past week.

I'll check out Kreative Customs... er Creative Kustoms (though by new location you probably still mean NCa). Anyone know of an alternative to repainting the entire door? Yes it's covered under compreh. ins. but my deduct is $500 which I don't have.

What are the options to getting this repaired?

i've heard good things about this place. I also have some pretty good personal experience with a shop down in Santa Cruz. Might be a bit far for you, but if you are interested, let me know...

Leo

The only shop I've used to paint parts is Creative Kustoms in San Jose.

http://www.creativekustoms.com/

1794 Angela Street

San Jose, CA 95125

They painted my front bumper, rear spoiler, aero splash guards, and are in the process of painting a front lip for my Forester. They just moved to a new location, so don't go by the one on their web site.

-Mike-

Archived