LegacyGT.com

Mustang burnout (vid)...... and.....

I don't think it's a manual

When she stops, she puts it either in 1st gear or in parking and then pulls the hand brake?

then it looks like the shifter only moves up and down vertically, not to the sides. unless mustangs have the weirdest manual shifter

The automatic mustang doesn't have a leather boot around the shifter as far as I know.

Solid rear axles make mustang's burnout champions. No axle hop. I tried to do a burnout in my old RX-8 and I thought the driveshaft would break the wheels were hopping so bad. The other day I was planning on doing a several foot burnout in my Mach 1 which turned into a 50-60 footer through 1st gear burnout. Great fun!

IMG_0494.thumb.jpg.5ad915c3ea5f05673aa316c63ee808fe.jpg

Solid rear axles make mustang's burnout champions. No axle hop. I tried to do a burnout in my old RX-8 and I thought the driveshaft would break the wheels were hopping so bad. The other day I was planning on doing a several foot burnout in my Mach 1 which turned into a 50-60 footer through 1st gear burnout. Great fun!

LOL! No axle hop because of a solid rear axle? You should take a ride in my '69 Camaro...... :lol:

It will axle hop you into next week!

Meh... they aren't stock and I don't really like the look of em.

A little more pedal overcomes the hop and goes to "roast". :lol:

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~mccorry/images/airstripburn.jpg

Archived