LegacyGT.com

Bought the speedy-racer borla replica headers - and just installed them tonight. Very simple bolt-on install although I did need to remove a heatshield and figure out to mount the driver's side to the block first...

Audible difference. :) I will probably swap out my factory resonator for a smaller one to get more tone... I had the resonator removed altogether before and it droned so I know I need to keep something there...

• 2 weeks later...
Just got back from a local shop about fab custom headers since there are no bolt ons for the PZEV motors. So we got it up on the lift and there were 5 O2 sensors with 3 cats i beleive. Right now the plan is to run straight pipes to the center cat and eliminate the two small ones. Depending on how that works and sounds i might remove the resignator. At the end will be magnaflow cans. Just wanted to update people that might have the PZEV motors and are looking for an answer to headers. I'll get pics up as soon as work begins.

Just got back from a local shop about fab custom headers since there are no bolt ons for the PZEV motors. So we got it up on the lift and there were 5 O2 sensors with 3 cats i beleive. Right now the plan is to run straight pipes to the center cat and eliminate the two small ones. Depending on how that works and sounds i might remove the resignator. At the end will be magnaflow cans. Just wanted to update people that might have the PZEV motors and are looking for an answer to headers. I'll get pics up as soon as work begins.

you are my hero! :wub:

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Just heared back from my guy about the headers. If he has to fab his own flanges im looking at $650 for the headers. If i let him cut the ones off the stock headers its $150 less. Not sure if im gonna go thought with it but i still need an updated price since i change my mind and wanna go with 2in pipeing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived