LegacyGT.com

What should I offer?

eK-HaRaMi

Finally a local LGT in 5eat popped up. But pricing is very high as dealers dont know what new ones go for. I have driven this vehicle seems to drive fine, only a couple of things are making me wonder about this car.....

First thing is that the hood does not close soft like my old WRX, I could latch the hood lock and press down and it would close...this car would not do that, I actually have to drop the hood so it will close....But then again I tried it on another LGT and it did the same, seems like the intercooler rubber under the hood needs to be sealed tight with a little force??

Second this vehicle has Magnaflow exhuast not full TBE, just the axelback. But it does sound purrrrrrrrrrty!!... Also the STI badge on the rear trunk does not sooth my mind either, but I told the dealer I would offer, he said ok!!

Am I just being paranoid, or these little things I should worry about

Link

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=224966876&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&recnum=0&leadExists=true&criteria=K-%7CE-%7CM-_45_%7CB-30000%7CD-_410_%7CN-N%7CR-100%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending%7CZ-94134&aff=national

After much emailing to the internet dept, they said they want to get rid of it orelse it goes to wholesale!!....Boy!! these guys think that we don't know there sales tactics...so here is the deal they are offering.....$22,500 OTD including fees......But now I am wondering why the sudden drop in pricing?

Also any1 want to help me check this LGT out if someone lives near the dealer??

Rick

They are asking just under blue book for a car in exellent condition. The car has been modified from stock, that pretty much knocks it down from excellect condition right out of the blocks. The 22k mark is starting to sound better, especailly with only 20k miles on it, but I'd be curious to know if anything else has been changed. If you can find other non-stock parts, price goes down. BTW, my hood does the same thing, even without the engine cover.

^^

Yup...Any1 near Petaluma wanna help me out??

I'll be happy to help you out.

I live in Sebastopol, and coincidentally, just take a look at my daytime location.

:) :) :)

I'm not claiming to be the know-it-all of Subaru or anything, but I can usually talk to the cars and find what's really going on.

I'll be happy to help you out.

I live in Sebastopol, and coincidentally, just take a look at my daytime location.

:) :) :)

I'm not claiming to be the know-it-all of Subaru or anything, but I can usually talk to the cars and find what's really going on.

This would be great!!..I need a second opinion besides mine. If you have some time, please stop by and tell me what you think..After that I will drive and probaby pick it up..once again thanks!

Archived