LegacyGT.com

What color rims with Diamond grey?

AKSubie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh, ya, could be the flash.... but does look lighter. I guess, the name of the color I am thinking of would be like a "gunmetal bronze"?? or something.

Either way, still waiting for a pic of em on a DGM. ;)

Here's the DGM with Crystal Titanium Prodrive wheels.

http://RestlessNative.smugmug.com/photos/142232488-S.jpg

For winter, the darker rims are fine. Prefer the Prodrives.

Would these be considered a silver or hyper silver? (although to be honest I am not sure the difference other than one is more polished?)

Speedr, found the pics yet for your bronze?

Thought these were SVN's. They are not, oh well... Hopefully someone will post pics of DGM with bronze wheels.

Sorry, No these are SVN's:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rota-SVN-18-x-8-5-for-02-Impreza-Subaru-WRX-Wheels_W0QQitemZ110098755631QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110098755631

I have some JDM Bridgestone BEO ar.S-03's that I picked up really cheap on eBay.

Hmmmm, Silver and hyper silver are out for me, considering no Torques in those colors. So steel grey or hyper black. Anyone have pics of either of those on a DGM? I know edkwon has hyperblack tarmacs. any hyperblack torques?

I'll be picking up some bronze rims with a polished lip on Sunday. I'll post pics as soon as they're on, but I might wait until I lower the car first and that won't be until next Friday. Unless I get really ambitious this Saturday. It is supposed to rain here in SoCal this weekend though.

[img*]imageurl[/img*]

take out the asterisks, paste your image url between the img tags and you're good.

I think bronze on dgm would be good.

hyperblack is a nice safe choice though.

just to add to these instructions. you first have to post your photo(s) online. when you view it in your browser, right click on it and go to properties and copy the location (this is for IE).

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my rims painted with "graphite" Dupli-Color Wheel Paint...

Sorry it's just a quick phone-cam pic in the parking lot at work. I'll put up a thread with some better ones as soon as I get a chance to clean up the car and find a nice location to shoot.

05-14-07_0825.thumb.jpg.c14738edd1bfe34fa9ab625ec725bfdd.jpg

^^ I thought about that but then the chrome lugnuts will look out of place...

I almost bought a set of Volk/Rays knockoff lugnuts in black but I already had 16 of the Gorilla Spline Drive lugs from my last car so it was cheaper just to buy 4 more...

Archived