LegacyGT.com

AT shift knobs - what do you want ???

CasopoliS

i have the Zerosports AT shift boot, and i tucked the lower silver part of the stock shift knob into the rubber piece of the shift boot so it connects.

So my question is will i be able to do the same thing using that AT knob you're making ?

I need to see this boot and how it fits.....

nice! i hope there'll be something that will cover the retainer ring part. if not, dust will collect in there over time.

ahh I did not even think of dust. I thought it might be a neat look, but I am a mechanical engineer so I like stuff like that.

something to think of for sure...

ahh I did not even think of dust. I thought it might be a neat look, but I am a mechanical engineer so I like stuff like that.

something to think of for sure...

just include a small button of delrin that people can put in there to cover it up if they want. i also like the sti style myself

never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills at the same time as a laxative.

just include a small button of delrin that people can put in there to cover it up if they want. i also like the sti style myself

Yup, a small button inclusion would be great.

If the STi piston know is going to be black Delrin, what would make it sexier is the top bevel files with a stick/screw on etched STi piece of aluminium.

I know it may be hard for you to make, but I would definately look into getting that done once I get the knob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i have a question, for the lower part of the AT shift knob, is it in the same diameter as the stock lower part?

i ask this because i have the zerosport AT shift boot, and i was able to stuff the stock knob lower part section into the shift boot and it held it up nicely, without needing adhesive or anything.

If it is smaller then i might have to find a way for the shift boot to stick with adhensive, if it's bigger then it's a problem

like this

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/Hangerr/My%20Legacy/000_0436.jpg

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived