LegacyGT.com

BOOM! Midnight Meet #4 - Back to the OG~

Legacy_Otaku

add me to the list i have been meaning to go to the meets and see the other legacys out here but never get to see them now i will and to meet some new people.

Awesome Roger! :)

Nice to meet ya; lots of cool (and strange) Legacy owners here in So Cal :eek:;):lol:

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Legacy_Otaku (Ken)

2. ghibli99 (Mike)

3. Infamous1 (Shamar)

4. awdG35killer (Erwin)

5. kennyvb (kennyvb)

6. doctorchu (Henry)

7. GetErDun (Amit)

8. itsme (Bryan)

9. Hanger (Michael)

10. RezaLaleh (Reza)

11. Br7sv9x8 (peter)

12. BOXRPWR (Kevin)

13. slug6er (roger)

14. MiniStiGuy (Garrett)

its about time haha

South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

Seriously i think i'm gonna call the peeps on my cell that hasn't signed up yet. I haven't seen them on the forum for a while too... i'm going to start stalking them if i have to :lol:

Word. :)

BTW, Michael, don't forget to bring all your Asian Hotties as well. :icon_eek:;) We all know you're secretly the Legacy Pimp Daddy (and your Avatar each week is a different girl in your catalog of services :lol::wub:).

Nice Garrett! :)

Better prepare your stomach for at least Triple Threat, Stop #1: Tommy's Double Chili Burger + Tommy's Famous Chili Fries FTW! :eek:

Then a few hours later we'll see how many can survive Pink's World Famous Dogs :lol:

just got home from subiefest..but count me in and someone please remind me too btw i'd hate to miss it just cus i am too busy..tho i'm thinking i may be busy that weekend already with long beach but we'll see.

for you mark.. heh

1. Legacy_Otaku (Ken)

2. ghibli99 (Mike)

3. Infamous1 (Shamar)

4. awdG35killer (Erwin)

5. kennyvb (kennyvb)

6. doctorchu (Henry)

7. GetErDun (Amit)

8. itsme (Bryan)

9. Hanger (Michael)

10. RezaLaleh (Reza)

11. Br7sv9x8 (peter)

12. BOXRPWR (Kevin)

13. slug6er (roger)

14. MiniStiGuy (Garrett)

15. d3v3u5 (Mark)

-ben

Yeah you better had Mini I was begining to think you were silently attending some EVO meets. :lol:

I think if my LGT was a stick I'd be happier.... AT is getting so boring to drive and I always am getting pissed at how the damn TQ converter never LOCKS I swear to god that thing pisses me off soooooo much.

just got home from subiefest..but count me in and someone please remind me too btw i'd hate to miss it just cus i am too busy..tho i'm thinking i may be busy that weekend already with long beach but we'll see.

Cool Mark! How was Subiefest this year? :)

hahaha...

guys named Mike aren't allowed then........... :lol:

no one with avatar's of hot women licking their finger's to entice the male's reproductive organs are allowed either.

J/k Drive your Senior ass out here and get us a discount at Denny's :D:lol::D

remember this STARTS at about 10pm til whenever, so whatever you got goin on in the day just take a power nap then eat some CHILI!!!

ima be watching 6 cars get dynotuned all day so if i seem hyper later that night, its cuz i had a sixpack of redbulls :lol:

I haven't had Tommy's in like over 5 year's or so...

I hope I like it. and my anus likes it to because we all know that a burning anus in the end burns your mood.

:lol: If you're worried Garrett, just hold out for Triple Threat Stop #2:

Pink's Famous Dogs ;)... or Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles! They'll treat you right! Mmm... Fried Chicken, OG style.

Archived