LegacyGT.com

need price help

vvtli78k

i have an offer for 27327, plus tax tags and tax for 05 gt ltd, with black leather, option included are whl locks, perimeter alarm, dimming rear view mirror. oh yeah this is an automatic and all weather mats are included also, what does everyone think? all opinions welcomed karan

Sounds pretty fair. I paid 27,200 for an 05 GT Ltd with spoiler and Popular equipment group 1 which by my calculations was $100 over invoice. Just watch out for any extra charges they try to sneak in. Advertising charges, for example, are a popular add-on for dealers. My dealer not only tried to add advertising but also an inflated transfer charge. Because I had an offer from another dealer, I was able to detect and eliminate the advertising and significantly reduced the transfer fee. Good luck.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

Just make sure they don't add in some stupid fee crap, stuff like doc. fee is ok but some dealers will do that to you then all of a sudden fees you never heard of get added in and then go oh yeah destination dealer B down the street would have charged that to you as well. Even for VA that sounds pretty cheap, no trade involved here correct?

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Hi Karan - What dealer are you working with? I just got an LGT Limited wagon with 5sp on Tuesday and my base price was $27114, plus any options I wanted (at invoice) + tax, tags, title. Sounds like your price is pretty close, given an auto sedan. Check out fitzmall.com for pricing.....this will help keep your dealer on target for getting you market pricing.

the dealership is stohlman in tysons, there is a trade involved. they offered 18k for my 03 s2000 with 18k miles, i told em up yours, ima go down on thursday to richmond, i bought my sti in richmond, see what they offer. will keep everybody updated. fitz mall is good also , might consider them

FitzMall is great on the front end, but horrible about trade values. They lowballed me on my Jeep and offered $14K on the '03 WRX wagon. We bought the WRX from Stohlman.....very bad experience there too (bait and switch on the financing).

Archived