LegacyGT.com

For all members: Black or White ?

Which color ??  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which color ??

• 07 Black 3.0R = Ivory interior
    • 07 White 3.0R = Black interior

I'm going to buy 07 legacy 3.0R with white color, but today the salesman told me it's come with black interior only :mad: . So If I want Ivory interios I have to buy black color.

I like black, but my previous 3.0R was a black and I want to change to white :spin:

And I think balck interior is nice for sport cars, but not the 3.0R !

What? Here in the U.S. white only comes with taupe interior... I don't want taupe, I want black! Haha.

See if your salesman can custom order it in white. I don't know how it is in UAE, but European-spec. Legacys should have options of both black and tan interiors regardless of car color.

-ben

What? Here in the U.S. white only comes with taupe interior... I don't want taupe, I want black! Haha.

See if your salesman can custom order it in white. I don't know how it is in UAE, but European-spec. Legacys should have options of both black and tan interiors regardless of car color.

Yes, they can do a special order, but it'll take around 3 months :eek:

I think after 3 months I'll wait for 08 model :mad:

my last camaro had factory ivory interior that i always loved, but it wasn't a daily driver, so keeing it clean wasn't too bad......

without good tint, black is just too hawt for me.....but it looks awesome.....imho..

SWP wagon with black interior (cloth) here in Hawaii. I have it parked outside all day and it doesn't get too bad, though temps here are not near the highs you see. My wife hates wagons, but definitely likes the dark interior with white exterior.

Archived