LegacyGT.com

car vibrates

When I disengage clutch in a first gear car vibrates badly (not is a moment the clutch starts to take, but almost at the top). This happens when going from stop on a 1st gear. When I first start my car clutch operates smoothly, but when I start to usy my clutch it gets worse and after riding for some time its very hard to start going smoothly.

The vibrations are pretty bad, the whole car shakes. I had my cluch plate, pressure plate, throw-out bearing and fly wheel bearing replaced becose of this problem. It is much better now, but the vibrations still return after I drive for a while.

I have a legacy III, manual transmision, 2.5l engine, no turbo.

My question is, what is still wrong with my clutch ? Why does it operates smoothly when the car is not used for a while, and gets worse with driving (I think its not dependedt on engine temperature but rather on how much I use clutch) ?

When I disengage clutch in a first gear car vibrates badly (not is a moment the clutch starts to take, but almost at the top). This happens when going from stop on a 1st gear. When I first start my car clutch operates smoothly, but when I start to usy my clutch it gets worse and after riding for some time its very hard to start going smoothly.

The vibrations are pretty bad, the whole car shakes. I had my cluch plate, pressure plate, throw-out bearing and fly wheel bearing replaced becose of this problem. It is much better now, but the vibrations still return after I drive for a while.

I have a legacy III, manual transmision, 2.5l engine, no turbo.

My question is, what is still wrong with my clutch ? Why does it operates smoothly when the car is not used for a while, and gets worse with driving (I think its not dependedt on engine temperature but rather on how much I use clutch) ?

could it be an engine mount?? or tranny mount?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

One more think I have notices. Then my car vibrates I can hear a whistle like sound synchronous to vibration. I can har this sound sometimes when the engine idles and gear is neutral. It stops when I push clutch.

Archived