LegacyGT.com

ECM/Fan Relay/Wheel Bearing replaced...

LIZARD

Well, I brought in my '05 GT for the dreaded "fan relay" switch replacement. They ECM hadda be replaced too. I told the svc.tech that my LGT was starting to sound like a Kenworth so he went for a test drive w/me and agreed that it neede a wheel bearing as well, so they replaced that too. Now my suby sounds like a suby again!! I reflashed my freshy-new ECM with my TDC stage 2.75 15/16 (?)methanol map and I'm happy as all get out now!!!:icon_chee Wow, what a difference between stock w/UP,DP,CBE,TMIC, NO AP and the maps and meth I had been running. To make things even better, as I was driving to Loews, a Silver LGT came up behind me on 195 and followed for a bit, then both of us came up to an STi. A little Suby convoy for about 5 miles, the smell of "spring" in the air, ahhh... brought a tear to my eye. *sniffle,sniffle*. :wub:

lizard.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

..... I told the svc.tech that my LGT was starting to sound like a Kenworth so he went for a test drive w/me and agreed that it neede a wheel bearing as well, so they replaced that too. .......

How many miles on your Legacy? Rear or front bearing?

How many miles on your Legacy? Rear or front bearing?

Sorry 'bout the "post&run", it was the left rear bearing. Over the last 2 weeks it just got louder and louder. When I got my car back I could just about hear crickets chirping again, it was that quiet! (or so it seemed)

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

sounds like a kenworth...18 wheeler?

(initially i thought it was a refridgerator company... and i was like.. what part of a car could possibly sound like a fridge?)

car for sale. PM me!

Archived