LegacyGT.com

FSB Install Help

ERLoft

Sorry, didn't have time to search, gotta go to bed.

My car's up on jackstands because I can't get the damn endlinks on with my new Perrin 22mm FSB. I gave up on the Kartboy endlinks and now can only get one side on with the stock endlinks. Any suggestions?

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any pictures? I have seen some put it in upside down. so post picture and we can be more helpful.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Make sure the car is in the air with both sides being level. I know when I had to put my rear bar on my old car one side was a notch higher on the jack stand and it cause the bar to have to much tension to get the other endlink back on. Lowered the car down and made them equal, Bam they went on like butter.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Any pictures? I have seen some put it in upside down. so post picture and we can be more helpful.

Thank you for allowing me to see the idiocy of trying to complete an install late at night when I'm really in a hurry. This was indeed the problem.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived